xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Opaque You Missed It!

Opaque, you missed the golden opportunity of a lifetime! Our USA government just spent many millions of dollars and took three and one half years to create a web site so people could sign up for Obama Care, and the very first day they opened the site a whole pathetic 6 people got signed up! How very sad is that? I know darn good and well if they would of let you create the site it probably would of worked out much better! And just think of how rich you would be! The site keeps crashing, nobody can get on, it's an absolute disaster. You would of done a better job blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back!

aah... I really feel sad for missing it. Infact, Recently blackberry announced their app will now be free and due to masses downloading their app, their server crashed and it was offline for more than 2 days.

certainly, i know some people with whom I could take such a big responsibility.

-shree