xisto Community
AbstracT

I'm Tired Of Rap Beef

I was reading mtv.com news and one of the headlines talk about 50cent dropping Game from G-unit. After that a person from 50cent entourage was shot and a lot of people think it has something to do with Game. Honestly I think 50cent is taking this rap game too seriously. I mean it's ok to diss someone if they did something against you, but if you are just doing nonsense to boost your record sales its a shame. On his album he has a song called Piggy Bank and on it he disses Ja Rule, Fat Joe, JadaKiss, and Nas. I think he's going way over his head with this now.

the weirdest sh*t is... These guys (rappers like 50cent) make youngsters believe in gangwars, blingbling and all and after they shot the video clip those "gangsta's" go drink coffee or eat lunch together :D

HoRuS, very true. HahaI've been suspicious of the whole scene. The frontmen are definitely fake. I don't believe for one second that 50 Cent's scars are actually from bullets. His brother might've shot him with a nail gun when they were making mischief in daddy's shed years back, but nothing more than that.It's only a matter of time before the phase fades away and something else comes barreling in...woo hoo, can't wait. Haha :D

I don't like 50 cent too. His muscles don't look real. It's as if it's full of air or something. I am not trying to be mean or anything but I don't like his music too. Hip hop tends to be a bit FORMULAIC at times. They talk about the same things over and over again like sex and women, bling bling, being shot, dissing. I mean it's pretty much about the same thing. How many times have I heard the line 'As I walk in the valley of the shadow of death' (or something like that). I'm not saying I don't like all of them because there are those who still stand out and are different but come on they stress about the same things.Was Eminem's song toy soldiers about the Ja rule - 50 cent feud?

Yea it could be about that bs... I think Eminem is somewhat smarter then all those other rappers. Yes he also has songs about bs like bling bling, women, cars w/e but he also has song with lyrics to wake people up, like toy soldiers, mosh and square dance...I like Immortal Technique the best tho, he really risks his live to rap his message about what really goes on, except of some songs ofcourse :D

It sucks that rap has gone and dominated the music industry... The only other truly dance-able music is goopy pop garbage! That's just not fair! Of course, I'm more for hte whole moshing/headbanging thing, so it really doesn't affect me, but whatever... By the by, Emionem is great! He's one of the few rappers I actually like enough to spend money on!

I am a great music fan and I can?t hate a genre (well, maybe the most stupid and repetitive kind of electronic). I like some rap songs and some rap records but I hate most of the messages that multiplatinum rappers put in their songs.Violence, gangs, weapons, racism... I don?t even understand how a rapstar can talk about ghettos and margination, while he?s sitting in a big limousine or in a expensive hotel suite drinking alcohol and gettin? loaded.My advice: If you like rap, forget about big mouth superstars and support sincere and pacifist people like Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, Outkast, Cypress Hill, The Neptunes, De La Soul, TTC, etc. There?s also a lot of great french bands and MCs if you like to try something outside the US.Eminem needs to grow up mentally... better lyrics (the last record is the best in that aspect) and better music. Although some singles are very good, for me listening a whole Eminem disco is extremely boring.

yeah, quite true, fifty's dissing in his new album is just plain pathetic,his jus taking the controversy way overboard, its jus annoying, i think he is going to loose alot of funs beacause of this, i mean i already hate him.

I was reading today that Jadakiss, Game, and Nas are collabing in a diss against 50 which i think will be great compared to the pathetic diss 50 made against them called 'Piggy Bank'. On top of that Game responded to 50cent words against him on a radio station, to sum it up he basically said fud 50cent he's all talk and no realness. I thought it was hil-aious.

i think that all the beef he is creating is funny. like the new one with jada and fat joe, that one just cracks me up for his reasons. i watched the thing on mtv about it and 50 got cocky as hell and i could do nothing but laugh at him

All this is happening so fast if you think about it. I mean, just last month, 50 and Game were in a song together (How We Do), and now their fighting.And I heard that 50 was shot himself, not a person from 50's entourage like AbstracT said. :angry: leiaah, I think Like Toy Soldiers was Eminem's message to everyone that he's sick and tired of the rap beefs, and he wants it to stop. :-/