xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kacerstra

Customize Your Own Skills?

Just came across the new expansion for Conquer Online, Jiang Hu: Chaotic Age from MMORPG, and found they introduced an option for players to customize their own skills. Does it means you can use an exclusive look of a skill and give a name you like to the skills then show it to the other players?

If there's one game in whichwe can design and give a name to a skill for my own, that'd be super cool!

Anyone ever played Conquer Online and tell me more details?

Posted Image

Actually what they have introduced is a little different from what you are expecting, it is not "customizing your own skill" it is just "customize the appearance of your skill" , so you can't not create a complete custom skill, it will be just one of the skills with different look but same effects. for more information look at two images available in the address below :

http://www.mmoreviews.com/conquer-online-receives-expansion-jiang-hu-the-chaotic-age/

It shows that skills are same with different appearance, so design means only changing the look but yes you can create a different look and show it to other players. i'm not a fan of mmos so i don't know any game with same capabilities but i'm nearly sure that popular mmo games should have some mods to do such things.