xisto Community
Styx

Anyone Heard Of Adiboo?

I'm looking for a kids game called Adiboo, by Sierra Systems.used to have it years back for my siblings, and now i want it for my own kids, but can't find it.

I think you better search some sites like eBay, Froogle. And then its google. Search for some game enthusiasts who collect old games they can provide more info. :D

I remember this game. A little kid with blue clothes and a red hat or maybe the other way round. Then he grows up into a teenager and has his own games called Adi. I used to love playing these games when I was young, this is really bringing back great memories to me. I should install the game for my 6 year odl sister to play, she will love it.

i used to have adi as well, like some weird alien thing person lol. i had the 4 disc set for gsce's ages ago ubt i never really used it much as i was only 10, it was the only one i could find and i could surprisingly do some of the questions on it, but i wasnt really too keen on it as it was educational :)

I'm looking for a kids game called Adiboo, by Sierra Systems.
used to have it years back for my siblings, and now i want it for my own kids, but can't find it.

i have Adiboo,and bought it quite recently from pound land in Birmingham uk.It is the science version.Tk max shops also sell Adiboo.I saw the music adiboo software there.hope this helps.my email is sbassinder@yahoo.co.uk good luck suzanne.

I have adiboo on cd rom but it wont work anymore :( ive tried looking for it on google to download it but you have to pay for it now :(-alexandra

I was thinking of adiboo the other day its amazing I used to play it with my sister I tried downloading it on limewire but don't work I'm gonna keep looking tho its mazing game lol even tho I'm 15 now but I can still b immature haha joke I remember there being random songs and a garden and a kitchen to make cakes.-Emmer

adiboo

Anyone Heard Of Adiboo?

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Hi, just read your question about adiboo, just wanted to know if you found one that will play on p.C. I have the old version the one where you make the cakes lol lots of fun with grand-daughter years ago she is now 14, but it wont work, did you get one and if so where please ..

Sheena

-reply by sheena