xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Mycents

Well, once again the mycents have not been updating in awhile now, I'd say a week or maybe 2. My web hosting bill just came due and had they been updated, I should of had enough to cover it but I'm not exactly sure if I did or not, and at any rate, since they didn't update, I am now in the hole! Can't have that! I do like to keep my bills paid. And I sure don't want my web site to go down. It actually was down for a little while yesterday, but it's back now.

Well, my account was suspended, even though I have enough credits ($20).

I was also wondering where you can see the amount of credit on the new Xisto - Support website, in the past that was the first thing you saw, now it seems to be disappeared from the face of the earth.

Hi Mrdee, good to hear from you, sorry to hear your account got suspended, I was wondering what had happened to you, hadn't seen you post for awhile.

To see your mycents in this new upgrade was tricky for me to find too. Only way I know is to find one of your own posts, then click on the number that is in red just under your name and info, then you have to log in to your account and then look at that page real close, have to scroll down past all the stuff on top and you will finally see it.

I hope you get your account straightened out, I miss seeing you here.

Hi Sheepdog,

I am definitely not happy with the way that was handled.

Anyway, I am signed into my account at Xisto - Support, but all I can see is:

Number of Products/Services: 0 (2) - View »

Number of Domains: 0 (0) - View »
Number of Support Tickets: 23 - View »
Number of Referred Signups: 0 - View »
Billing Information: MyCENT

However, I cannot see my amount of MyCents credit like I could on the old website, it used to be at the bottom of those things I posted above.

Anyway, good to hear from you, hopefully for a long time to come.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

I was a bad kid and forgot about the forums during my move. I Have not see an update on the mycents since restarting on the forum. I hope to be back at the forums and hoping that the mycents go back more frequent updates.

Mrdee, I'm sure you weren't happy, I sure wouldn't be! And I would be worried about what I did wrong and who I offended to get kicked off the site.

Anyway, after you click on the red number you got to a page that tries to sell you a domain name, or actually check to see if the domain is available, then under that on the right is the button to click for secure login, after you enter name/password you get another page that should show your account balance, it's right in the middle, one line all the way across the page and it is highlighted in a green box. (or maybe it was a tan box?) It's a lot harder to find than it used to be.

It is there now, Sheepdog.

It wasn't before, but now they have changed my account to the way it should be and I can see my credit balance now in the green box.

I was not kicked off the site by the way, my account got suspended for non payment of my invoice this month, so my site was unreachable, however, that should never have happened as I did have sufficient credit but for some reason the system assumed it had been used.

Anyway, I am back in the land of the living now.

Well I for one am certainly glad you are back among the living. How is your health these days by the way? Hope things are going better for you.

Funny about all the site problems here lately. My site was down for awhile today, but I sent in a ticket and it was back in a flash thank goodness. But it seems like now that things are slow here there are more gliches than there used to be when we had tons of traffic here. Seems like it should be the other way around, but the slower it gets the more things go wroung. I just think that's kind of weird.

The health is still very wobbly, still hearing, "it might be this". "it definitely is not that", "I will leave diagnosing things to the cardiologist", so, the usual British competence of doctors.

Yes, it has become quiet here, hasn't it?

My MyCents do not seem to update neither (like everyone else seems to say), and what strikes me is that I have not heard or read anything from Velma here for a while, or is our favourite moderator on holiday again?

Haven't heard from Velma much lately either. You might be right, she could just be taking a break, but our fearless leader OpaQue is present and accounted for lately. For which I am greatful, my site went down the other day and he had it fixed in a flash!

Yes, Opaque is certainly helpful, and he'll look at problems from all angles and he'll keep trying different options until a solution is found.

He did it with me too, solved a stubborn problem I had.

Although, I think it is time the MyCents were adjusted.

sheepdog i know it is a few days since u sent the message but maybe velma is doing summer things like tanning, going to the beach and having bbqs, or whatever she does at this time of year, i saw her a few post back though (The Russian one remember)

well hopefully when summer is over velma will be popping back more with her lovely dog picture, well anyway its warm here and i am at my mums until tomorrow so ill talk to you 2 morz or else saturday. enjoy the rest of week and cya on saturday hopefully we get more rain by the then was thunder this morning and raining so anything is possible.