xisto Community
sheepdog

Happy Aniversary!

Wow, I can't believe I've been here a whole 6 YEARS!!!

Actually 6 years and 5 days. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long. It's been a fun and enjoyable experience. Met a lot of really cool people and learned a whole lot of stuff. And I hope I haven't bored everyone here with my never ending doggie advise and stories. But hey, I have to talk about what I know, and computer stuff just isn't really me. If it wasn't for the fact that in this day and age it's about the only way to sell dogs or actually do much of anything, I wouldn't even have one of thise silly machines. Well, that and the fact that I heard someone say years ago that in the near future, a person who didn't know about computers was going to be looked at the same way we look at people now that don't know how to read made me decide that I didn't want to be considered a complete fool, so to the wicked world of computers I jumped in feet first. It's been quite a struggle for me, not having anyone here at home to help me out, I just had to punch and click and figure out things all on my own for the first several years and let me tell you it was very hard. That's another reason I am so fond of this place, I've had lots of good advise and all kinds of help from the good people here.

So....just wanted to say thank you to everyone here and here's to another 6 years!

Happy anniversary sheepdog and here's to another 6 years i myself have only being here one year in a bout 5 days

seems longer met loads of people and got loads of advice, glad you have a great time sheepdog, as for the endless topics about

dogs and dog care you just chat about what you know and people who have dogs or just the general members will take an interest and try to comment when we can, anyway here's to your Six years and many more to come.

Happy aniversary to you. I have stopped taking a not of time. If I remember I was here like in 2005 and now it is 2013. Time passes very quickly and I feel like going close to 30 makes me think old lol. I have been here for quite some time now and spending most of my time elsewhere these days. Anyway, enjoy your time and have fun.

Congrats to Sheepdog and the rest of you who have put up with the Mod crew here.

And many more years to follow.

well i have being here for One Year today and am not going anywhere for a while yet

i joined to get free hosting in the begging but now just stay around for the craic chatting with people from around the world about all sorts of subjects, as for hosting if i ever do decide to create a hosting account it prob wont be for a while i am in no hurry.

That happens to many of us. though I have moved some of my domains to other company. I still come here and earn mycents to fiddle with packages and stuff. I feel like one of the old friends here. I am with shree and crew for long time and have seen this forum building from many ups and downs. hard to live people regardless of any reason.

Congrats Sheepdog, actually i come to Xisto regularly and i remember that i have seen you here all time i came, this means you were really active in this forum since past 2 and half years (why 2.5 years ? because i've just registered near 2.5 years ago :D ).Like others said, here is not just a forum to get mycents from for old users, it is like a second facebook to me. I regularly check here to see any new news or any new topic to learn something new.

You know, I actually prefer this forum to Face Book. It is more user friendly and easier to understand than FB. And I love that you can just look at the forum and are not bombarded with ads and junk and things you don't want to look at like you get shoved down your throat at FB. These forums load faster than FB and I'm not nearly as concerned about picking up viruses like on FB, or having my information hyjacked and sold to companies that want to sell me their garbage either.

sheepdog a wee bit Paranoid but i myself try to keep any information i give online to a min.

sorry if my comment sounded rude.

No, I don't think your comment was paranoid or rude. Common sense tells most of us we should be very careful about what information we give about ourselves online. There are a lot of really crazy people out there that can and do use information about us to do us harm if we give them a chance to do so. Like I said, I've been here 6 years and haven't ever told anyone here my real name! Even if I chatted back and forth with someone and got to know an individual person here well enough to tell them, I would do so in private conversation (if there is such a thing these days) but certainly would not post it on an open forum that anyone can read.