xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

More Coffin Nails.

Unless you live under a rock, I'm sure by now you have heard about the latest scandell involving the IRS and how they have been targeting specific groups for what ever you want to call it, I'd call it harrassment. They have singled out any groups applying for tax exempt statis that have Teaparty or patriot in the name of the group. They are trying to force these groups to give up information about their members and contributors that they do not require of other groups. In many cases the applications for non profit statis are held up for an extraordinaryly long time, one group has already waited over 2 1/2 years!

We should all be outraged that a branch of the government could be allowed to get away with such a travesty! Such an abuse of power simply not something that we can allow to continue. I hope they get to the bottom of this and make sure the heads of those responsibe roll.

Unfortunatly, the Teaparty is not the only group that is getting "special" treatment by the IRS.

What annoys me the most about this whole deal is how for several years now numerous people, including a considerable number of our elected officials have been contacting the IRS about how the Humane Society of the United States has been committing illegal acts by not following the rules placed on non profit organizations. Hundreds of pages of documentation has been submitted to the IRS proving the allegations against HSUS, but to date, not one single thing has been done to stop their illegal activites! Then of course, this story comes to light. http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/irs-lois-lerner-humane-society/

Lois Learner, one of the IRS heads that should be rolling as one of the people responsible for the harrasment of the Teaparty is found to be a member of HSUS! Well, gee whiz, is it any wonder then that this whole story about HSUS corruption and illegal activites has been kept quiet and basicly swept under the rug, despite all the inquiries made by our congressmen and others?

What I want to know is when is this rampant corruption and abuse of pwoer going to come to an end? We cannot allow government beuarcracies with the power that the IRS has that cold literall destroy the lives of American citizens to continue. And now, as if things weren't bad enough, they are going to let the IRS be in charge of the Obama Care program, so they will have even more power to abuse the citizens of this country. Disgusting!!!

The saga continues, as Lois Lerner was called to testify today in front of Congress, and after giving an opening statement and verifying some doucments when it came time to ask her questions she pleded the Fifth amendment and refused to answer. One really upset congressman told her she could not plead the Fifth Amendment after makeing her statements, he got pretty hot under the collar over it. They ended up recessing the meeting for the day and sending her out, but did keep the option of calling her back, which now I hear they are going to do tommorow. They have had to go out and seek legal council to see if she actually gave up her rights by making the opening statements she did.

Well, all us tax paying American citizens should be totally inflamed by now. Ms Lerner has been given leave, WITH PAY!!!! Our government can afford to give children tours of the white house, keep open our national parks and even closed down some IRS offices for a day due to the sequester, but that Witch gets a paid vacation for abusing her power and punishing everyone who is against Obama, or the Human Society???? Now that is one great big corck of doo doo if there ever was one! I'm ticked off what about the rest of you?

Oh, and then there is that poor guy that donated 1 million dollars to Romneys campaign and now he has been audited 3 times by the IRS, and also by 3 other government offices, not one thing wroung was found with any thing he did, as a matter of fact, the IRS owes him money, (which of course, they have not yet paid him) but yet he spent $80,000 in legal fees to prove his innocence. He was trashed on the OBama web site, lies were told about him, and he lost many customers to his business on top of all the legal fee's.

I don't believe there has ever been an administration in office that has been as corrupt as the Obama administration.

Hahaha... We live in a Crazy World... Lots of corruption in lots of Countries...

Well, all us tax paying American citizens should be totally inflamed by now. Ms Lerner has been given leave, WITH PAY!!!! Our government can afford to give children tours of the white house, keep open our national parks and even closed down some IRS offices for a day due to the sequester, but that Witch gets a paid vacation for abusing her power and punishing everyone who is against Obama, or the Human Society???? Now that is one great big corck of doo doo if there ever was one! I'm ticked off what about the rest of you?

Oh, and then there is that poor guy that donated 1 million dollars to Romneys campaign and now he has been audited 3 times by the IRS, and also by 3 other government offices, not one thing wroung was found with any thing he did, as a matter of fact, the IRS owes him money, (which of course, they have not yet paid him) but yet he spent $80,000 in legal fees to prove his innocence. He was trashed on the OBama web site, lies were told about him, and he lost many customers to his business on top of all the legal fee's.

I don't believe there has ever been an administration in office that has been as corrupt as the Obama administration.