xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

My New Madden Template

I just made a madden template it took a hour or so to put it together and cut all the images. It lods kind slow at the moment,but i'm gonna try to fix that.What do you think?

Yeah it's nice. Good work. I think you should make the images backgrounds of the table. So then you cant highlight them. I personally like sites that look cool but arnt highlightable.

So then you cant highlight them. I personally like sites that look cool but arnt highlightable.

55776[/snapback]

For some reason, I found this sentence funny. I'm not sure why though.

What would a completed version look like? As in with text? I'd reccomend adding some random text to give a better representation for the people looking at it. Nice job. (I'd rather have the scan lines on the bottom banner thing with your name on it than the madden logo, but I didn't see anything I would change other than that.)

Perhaps you should raise my reputation a little bit for amusing you.Anyway, are you going to add iframes into it? Or will it expand down the the page like a regular table would do? Just if you don't have an iframe and if it doesn't expand people are going to have to make thier text really small to fit it all in.

good job its a nice template, i just don't like the fonts used, its a bit too much grafitti, think you should have used the fonts used for ESPN, just my point of view. anyways overall good job! :D