xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

North Korea's Nuclear Game

Of late, north korea has been popping up in news very often. When ever they show a picture or a video about north korea, it is a military troop pic. The country has invested and poured in so much in its military wing. On the other hand I understand that country has real economic and social problem. I heard that there are food problems in the country on one side and the country is pouring in money for military.I understand that North Korea has invested loads in its nuclear programme. Unfortunately the nuclear technology is not used for power generation or anything. The country has developed nuclear missiles. With those nuclear weapons, at present North Korea have given open threats to the United States of America that it will conduct a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the United States of America. I really wonder why North Korea is so much against the United States of America. I find no reason for the same. America by no-means has threatened North Korea in any form, still I dont know why North Korea is creating such international tensions. Of course now, Iran will join North Korea. Also for a very long period, North Korea is mad on South Korea. Is it because that North Korea does not have Samsung in its nation ? May be, not sure though. However, if things ease up and settle without any calamity, it is worth it.