xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
comp2

Mycents No Growing

My mycents is not growning. I made a few post yesterday and nothing has changed as of today. Am I doing something wrong. I was inactive on the forum for a while.

I'm having the same problem, but I've been making posts for 4 or 5 days now. Still no increase in mycents. Since I don't have enough in my account right now to pay this months web hosting fee, it has me considerably worried. I can't even tell if I am getting close enough to having enough to pay it.

comp2 it does not work every time you make one comment, you have to wait a few days for it to reset again and then it will give out whatever people are entitled to according to how long, and useful the comment or post was, anyway its working fine for me and ive only started commenting again since yesterday because there was not a lot of post to comment on that interested me, well anyway you will start to grow again if you give it a wee bit of time, don't worry, if you do not get the cents you are entitled to within a few days after you make a comment try to pm a member of the team and maybe they can look into it, good night guy's and girls. sheepdog did you get the cents for all the comments you made, if you try to pm someone and ask them to look into any problems they may have on their end, nite nite.

Its has been about 2 days since I posted and have not seen any changes to me mycents. I will give it another day or two to see if there is a change.

Still not growing and I sent the only admin listed on the site now. I thought there use to be more. But I sent him a message about a week ago and no reply so far. Hope this kink gets worked out soon.

I have not seen growing either. I am still on the same amount I had when I came back and started nattering again. well lets give it a while more, and then maybe the admin will get things sorted out, well guys I hope you have a great night,

I haven't been making large posts, but all the smaller ones added up, and I got my MyCENTs updated. If you haven't seen any updates, give it a few days and check back.

Well it has been about a week and I received an email today stating that a deposit was made to my myCENTS. I really do hope that all the kinks are now worked out and we see our accounts grow quicker. I hope everyone else also grew in their myCENTS.

After reading all the above proactive comments, I figured out something. If some one can figure out a MyCent Hack and make a post, then that post will have the maximum views, likes .. aww this is not facebook right .. and so on. For sure OpaQue might fix it and reward the one who made the post :-) So who is gonna make that interesting post ?

Well it seems that someone has fixed the glitch. I hope that it stays this way forever. I was really excited to return to KS forums and using the myCENTS program again.