xisto Community

Hello everyone my name is Vitaly, I from Russia ,please explain some of the nuances?Is it possible to write in the Russian language or only in English?What amount of mycent need to get a hosting and domain?And for a time all of this then will be free of charge?Thank you in advance who isto tell

Hello Vitaly,Welcome to Xisto :) I like your name, what does it mean?Unfortunately, due to lack of Russian staff and members, for now Russian articles are not allowed. Some day perhaps but currently, only English topics are allowed... But if you offer Russian language lessons, we can make an exception.To get both a domain and hosting account, you need to generate at least 14.9 USD (12.95 Domain + 1.95 Hosting) . As long as you can pay with Mycent through posting , everything you order is always free :)You will not be asked to pay with real money unless you want to, Hope to see you around.

Since this is posted in "Introductions", I might as well say hello and welcome our member here (which is what this topic is for).Vitaly, you are very welcome here, and I shall (and not just me) look forward to reading your contributions to this forums.Another nice thing about the forums here is that you can not only earn your hosting, domain and all that, but you can also use the place to get problems solved by asking your questions in the right topics, and, of course, you to can also help lots of members by giving them advice on how to resolve certain problems.There are a big variety of topics on this forum, take some time to have a read through.

I knew I had forgotten something.Yesterday, when looking trough the post titles and then reading Vitaly's post, I thought the title "Warning" sounded a bit strange, especially when I read the contents of the post.Anyway, I have put this straight now with posting this addendum to my previous post.Or maybe the title comes from the same fact as the one that makes Vitaly ask whether he can post in Russian (his mother tongue, I assume).

Hey, your english reads pretty good to me! Doesn't look like your going to have much trouble communication with us in English. A lot better than I would do trying to write Russian! Welcome to Xisto. All you have to do is make posts, weather you start new topics or respond to topics previously started by other members. We have a lot of Russian imports in my area. Of course, they are all Kerry Blue Terriers! :)That seems to be a very popular breed in Russia. They are pretty rare here in the USA. That pretty much sums up my knowledge of Russia. They have good dogs. But really, what else matters? Maybe you can help fill me in on some of the other highlights of your country.

its a funny title to give a topic ''Warning'' sounds like you want to warn members about something and not asking Is it possible to write in the Russian language or only in English?.

Well, considering the lousy topic titles I come up with I sure can't fault him for the warning title!

So what happened to Vitalii? One post and gone? He seemed to have a good enough grasp of English to fit right in here.

sheepdog some times people create accounts make one topic and then are never heard from again I have seen it quite a few times.

but I think its mostly the non Russian part is the reason this time but I understand why he/she is not allowed to use Russian as not a lot of members/Staff of the forum knows Russian so

therefore he/she would not be able to get any replies to their topic/comments on the forum if they used Russian.

I myself would not mind Russian topics/comments as long as there was a English Translation that went with it therefore other members would be able to reply to them and the Russian speaker would be able to get the most out of the Community and be able to use Russian as well as English (even if it is a bit broken as long as it is understandable to other English Speakers then I would have no problem personally) I think that is what Velma was getting at she would make an Exception for him/or her as long as there was a Translation of the Topic/comment also in English

so therefore Russian would be first and then The Translation of what ever he/she said in Russian into English so as Non Russian Speakers would be able to reply to the topic/comment of he/she and he/she would get the most out of the Community I am not really sure if that was what Velma meant or not though.

Your probably right, though he did make his first post in English, and even I had no problems in understanding what he meant, thought his English was pretty good. Wish he would of stayed, we could sure use some fresh faces and new folks around here! I keep hoping for another dog breeder to sign up here, or at least another farmer!

I had no problem understanding either sheepdog, I wish more members would join and give the place a bit of a lift and make more topics (well ones everyone can answer) except of course the Ones who join then create a topic which is a scam (or spam) maybe we will be lucky and he will return never know sheepdog, there is only one of those sheepdog and we would not have it any other way but serious it would be great to have new members maybe more dog breeders and farmers on would be a great idea it will prob be farmers more than dog breeders though I don't know anything about either dog breeding or farming unless going and feeding the lambs when I was a kid on a school trip is much farming. here's hoping for new members and returning ones either they be dog breeders, farmers or anything else.

Yes, it would really thrill me to see some farmers, or at least some gardening enthusists. Thre is always so much to learn about gardening, exchangeing ideas with other gardeners is always very helpful. So many here are just mostly into computers, which is great when I have a computer problem, but in my case, there are other things in life I like a lot more than computers. (Ok, actually that list is probably pretty long)

Yes, it would really thrill me to see some farmers, or at least some gardening enthusists. Thre is always so much to learn about gardening, exchangeing ideas with other gardeners is always very helpful. So many here are just mostly into computers, which is great when I have a computer problem, but in my case, there are other things in life I like a lot more than computers. (Ok, actually that list is probably pretty long)

I like computers don't know to much about Coding unless

<title>Title</title>

<body>

<b>Hi</b>

<p>

<b>TEXT</b>

</p>

</body>

that's all the coding I know,

I prefer Movies and TV Shows myself, and going for walks, see family and going shopping

computers are great but they are not everything, here's hoping for some More members to fill the place up,

Hi, welcome to this site. You are quite good in English. I guess you could continue with English as well. I don't think too many people on this site understands Russian. So, there are little probability that your posts attract readers.