xisto Community
sheepdog

Knowledgesutra Referals.

I notice about once a month I get a message from here saying I had so many referals, usually onIy one, I assume it is from the link I have on my web site to here, on this page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ But so far I haven't gotten anybody to sign up for here yet. I was just wondering if someone does sign up from my referal or link or however you want to say it, do I get credit as mycents like I do for posting or how does that work? My mycents are really low and I have as always, a hard time making posts, and I am coming up on my busy season and am finding it rather difficult to spread myself around so thin. Thought maybe getting some new members here might work to my advantage. I am on a dog breeders board and thought about making a post there about this place and see if I could get some sign ups from there. That would help me out in more ways than one, since so many here are computer people I would be really thrilled to have a few more dog breeders to chat with, therefore making it easier to make my cents too.

The Referral link you mention is for others to obtain paid hosting from Xisto. I think the referral provides you a percentage of what they pay for the Hosting Services into your MyCents account, but it has been some time since I checked on that, so don't treat this reply as gospel truth.As for the Dog Breeder friends you have, why not invite them to join here at Xisto and us the Pets and Animals sub-forum for their discussions? I'm pretty sure OpaQue would not mind a few more members and an active group in that area.

I notice about once a month I get a message from here saying I had so many referals, usually onIy one, I assume it is from the link I have on my web site to here, on this page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ But so far I haven't gotten anybody to sign up for here yet. I was just wondering if someone does sign up from my referal or link or however you want to say it, do I get credit as mycents like I do for posting or how does that work? My mycents are really low and I have as always, a hard time making posts, and I am coming up on my busy season and am finding it rather difficult to spread myself around so thin. Thought maybe getting some new members here might work to my advantage. I am on a dog breeders board and thought about making a post there about this place and see if I could get some sign ups from there. That would help me out in more ways than one, since so many here are computer people I would be really thrilled to have a few more dog breeders to chat with, therefore making it easier to make my cents too.

You don't get Mycents for referring people to Xisto. If you want Mycent, you need to sign up for xisto affiliate program where you get a referral link of your own. Every time someone signs up for hosting using the referral link, you get money :)

Login to your Xisto - Support.com account and find the affiliates option or you can simply send in a ticket to sales @ Xisto - Web Hosting (dot) com and they will do it for you. Quite honestly, I would love to see tutorials authored by you, grooming, feeding , recipes, training and all those good things since people are always looking for help on how to take care of their pets. Common ailments and how to cure them at home (Naturally)...

You don't get Mycents for referring people to Xisto. If you want Mycent, you need to sign up for xisto affiliate program where you get a referral link of your own. Every time someone signs up for hosting using the referral link, you get money :)
Login to your Xisto - Support.com account and find the affiliates option or you can simply send in a ticket to sales @ Xisto - Web Hosting (dot) com and they will do it for you. Quite honestly, I would love to see tutorials authored by you, grooming, feeding , recipes, training and all those good things since people are always looking for help on how to take care of their pets. Common ailments and how to cure them at home (Naturally)...

If someone signs up and pays via MyCents, how do you get your referral payment, via MyCents or cash deposits? And what if they pay using cash, how would you get it then?

"If someone signs up and pays via MyCents, how do you get your referral payment, via MyCents or cash deposits? And what if they pay using cash, how would you get it then?"Now that's a good question! Wonder if they do it sort of like Google, when you accumilate $100 they send you a check. If that's the case, I'll certainly die of old age before I get one. It would be a whole lot easier if it was just added to the mycents total. I am going to look on the affiliate thing and see about signing up on it though.

"If someone signs up and pays via MyCents, how do you get your referral payment, via MyCents or cash deposits? And what if they pay using cash, how would you get it then?"
Now that's a good question!
Wonder if they do it sort of like Google, when you accumilate $100 they send you a check. If that's the case, I'll certainly die of old age before I get one.
It would be a whole lot easier if it was just added to the mycents total.
I am going to look on the affiliate thing and see about signing up on it though.

Signing up is the easy part, it's getting affiliates that's tough. Especially with more savvy people as they prefer the well-known sites like GoDaddy and such.