xisto Community
biggie

Greetings hope u may all be albe to help and vis versa..Willing be building own photo web site (Amatuer Photographer), and try to add to my server win 2008 r2 and this is were i will need direction so once I get there any offers greatly recieved...Many Thank

Hey Biggie,Welcome to the site.There are lots of capable and willing helpers around here.Just make a topic in the appropriate section of the Forum and help will be on its way.And lots of fun times ahead of you while you create the site. :DLet us know of any problems you run into. Somebody here has likely got a solution for you.

Hi Biggie, and welcome to Xisto. If your doing web design, this is certainly the place to come for any help you may need. Lots of really smart tec savy people hang out here. Myself not included of course, I'm just your average ordinary goat farmer.

Hiya Biggie,welcome to the Xisto community.As people have said before, there are lots of knowledgeable people on the forum who will only be too glad to help you.Also, if you are looking for the proper hosting plan and proper features to show your pictures to the world,then you have come to the right place too.At Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto), the company that runs this forum, you can find all kinds of great services, from hosting over dedicated servers to domain names.The best thing is, you do not even have to spend a penny to buy those services, all you need to do is pot in the forums in order to accumulate MyCents credits (the red figure you find underneath a forum member's picture is their current balance), and when you have enough dollars, you can use these to buy the Xisto - Web Hosting services you need.If you need further explanations about the MyCents system, please ask.And, especially: have lots of fun here.

Well hi there JustGiving, you sort of snuck in on us at the bottom of another introduction, I almost didn't see your post. Want to welcome you also to Xisto. Do tell us a little about yourself. I do like the cute little baby face you chose!

I also want to give you a warm welcome, JustGiving.Just like Sheepdog, I like your baby avatar too.Anyway, read through the previous posts (and all the other topics on the forum, for that matter), and see what you can achieve by being a member here and posting regularly, and how you can find competent help to solve lots of different problems.Have a great time here, and, yes, as Sheepdog said, do not forget to tell us a bit more about yourself, and what your hobbies and interests are.I look forward to reading your contributions.

How do you do?I hope you are having a great start to the New Year. If you are here for the web hosting credits so you can get yourself a web hosting package, do post often. Maybe that can be your New Year's resolution.If you ever have a question, do feel free to post to the forum and some of us who are active and online at the time will have the honor of answering your question, and possibly getting an upvote from you.

Hi,I'm also new like you. So far I can't tell you much about this forum but I assure you it's a well orhanized community and the seniors here are very friendly and welling to help.I have been before in a post-and-host comunity and I didn't like it. This one is different with its clear rules and great members.There's also a variety of topics that meet different interests.You'll love it.

Hi mamer!It's usually considered a good practice to create your own thread in the Introductions forum so you will have a lot more people replying to you. I'm glad that you like this post-and-host forum. What other post-and-host forums have you tried? Xisto has been around for at least a decade; it was previously known as Xisto. With the number of web hosting services that have started and faded away into oblivion, you can be certain that Xisto isn't going away anytime soon - it is here to stay, and so will be the website that you create with it.What kind of a website do you have in mind once you get sufficient credits to order a web hosting package? If you ever need any help with putting together ideas, there are lots of folk on the forum that run websites for a living so they're probably the best folk to advise you on it.

Hi mamer!
It's usually considered a good practice to create your own thread in the Introductions forum so you will have a lot more people replying to you. I'm glad that you like this post-and-host forum. What other post-and-host forums have you tried? Xisto has been around for at least a decade; it was previously known as Xisto. With the number of web hosting services that have started and faded away into oblivion, you can be certain that Xisto isn't going away anytime soon - it is here to stay, and so will be the website that you create with it.

What kind of a website do you have in mind once you get sufficient credits to order a web hosting package? If you ever need any help with putting together ideas, there are lots of folk on the forum that run websites for a living so they're probably the best folk to advise you on it.

Hi k_nitin_r,

Nice to hear from you

Thank you for the advice of starting my own topic. That was when I was only a Newbie, now I'm a Newbie level 1:) I'll definitely take your advice.

That other service I mentioned was a very long time ago, something like space-rocket If I remember well.

As for my plans for my website I'm glad you asked. I want to have a complete system for online learning; an LMS and and a virtual class with whiteboard, voice and video.

For the LMS I'm considering Moodle 2.4 and that's why I'm looking for a web host with PHP 5.3.2. Does this web host offer that version of PHP?

Maybe I should post that in a new topic to to open collaboration and exchange ideas about that.

Regards

Hello BiggieWelcome to Xisto the forum where you will find the people very friendly and very helpful.You mention you going to do a photo website what sort of photography are you interseted in.My interests are my pets of which i have seven four dogs and three cats but i did have nine.But unfortunately last year we lost Mozart our sixteen year old mongrel dog and our four year old cat Ebony.Well dont forget if you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask.Enjoy yourself here at Xisto and i look forward to seeing you around here.