hello:D

im fiding for Cheat code COuntr-Strike  :D

anyone can tell me ?

like ~ and then we write..

and we have good GUN  :D

OR HOW FLY  :D ??i wanna this its nice Code

Thanks  :D  :D

55551[/snapback]

Maybe if you didn't go through life looking for cheat codes, you could have spelled cheat correctly the first time.

Why not just play the game and enjoy the fact that you were able to beat it with your skill and wisdom instead of some lame line of code. Just to prove the point, you dont even go looking for the code, you ask someone else to do the work then post it for you to use. Why even buy the game?

I agree, seems like you must not be english. But still COUTNERSTRIKE ISNT A GAME FOR CHEATERS! How about you just sit on your *bottom* for a couple of hours and figure out how to click the mouse. Dont go Bag assin' around looking for hacks because all your going to cause is frustration in the game and risk your account beeing band, im not warning you though, i love seeing people like you get banned because it just makes our fun that much cleaner, getting rid of all the idiots who can't respect an online game. Just give up and find something new to have fun with. :D Sincerely[tol] The Outlaws

well i dont think we should judge whether cheating is good or bad... cause i mean some people prefer to cheat on their own time on their own game. It becomes an issue when it affects other people but if they cheat on their own, i dont think its such a big deal. i mean why would the game makers have put the cheats there in the first place. so ya online cheating is bad but cheating on your own is all up to them...

well i dont think we should judge whether cheating is good or bad... cause i mean some people prefer to cheat on their own time on their own game. It becomes an issue when it affects other people but if they cheat on their own, i dont think its such a big deal. i mean why would the game makers have put the cheats there in the first place. so ya online cheating is bad but cheating on your own is all up to them...

56074[/snapback]

In my opinion cheating in any form at anytime sucks and so does the person doing it. Its human nature, people dont just cheat on single player games. They find it easy and need to be the guy out there killing everyone so they figure theyre little hack wont hurt anyone so theyll bring it to the multiplayer. Besides, why bother spending your money to buy a game if all youre going to do it cheat to get through it? Wheres the fun? What did you learn? Its totally asinine. And the people that cheat in single player are the same people that get majorly pissed in multiplayer games when their asses get handed to them by the people that sat down and played and learned the game. Then they start crying about how much the other person must be cheating because hes getting his *bottom* pwnd.

I have a friend that continuously gets kicked out of Desert Combat servers because people think he cheats. He is one of the best game players Ive even seen and I know for a fact he doesnt cheat. He can fly the helicopters with awesome precision, hover over top of enemy bases and shot down aircraft with an Apache. Just because he is good, and he practices the n00bs that spend their off hours cheating automatically think he has to be cheating because he is beating their l33t asses.

My son has friends that come over and want to use codes out of books to get by some hard guy on an Xbox game. He knows I forbid this so he keeps trying. Sometimes he gets frustrated, but like any situation in life, if you sit back, rethink what youre doing then set your sites on your goal you can accomplish anything. The look on his face after he finally clears the hardest part of the game is priceless and something Im not willing to give up. Too bad people that cheat will never know such feelings.

56074[/snapback]

In my opinion cheating in any form at anytime sucks and so does the person doing it. Its human nature, people dont just cheat on single player games. They find it easy and need to be the guy out there killing everyone. They figure theyre little hack wont hurt anyone so theyll bring it to the multiplayer. Besides, why bother spending your money to buy a game if all youre going to do it cheat to get through it? Wheres the fun? What did you learn? Its totally asinine. And the people that cheat in single player are the same people that get majorly pissed in multiplayer games when their asses get handed to them by the people that sat down and played and learned the game. Then they start crying about how much the other person must be cheating because hes getting his *bottom* pwnd.

I have a friend that continuously gets kicked out of Desert Combat servers because people think he cheats. He is one of the best game players Ive even seen and I know for a fact he doesnt cheat. He can fly the helicopters with awesome precision, hover over top of enemy bases and shoot down aircraft with an Apache. Just because he is good, and he practices the n00bs that spend their off hours cheating automatically think he has to be cheating because he is beating their l33t asses.

My son has friends that come over and want to use codes out of books to get by some hard guy on an Xbox game. He knows I forbid this so he keeps trying. Sometimes he gets frustrated, but like any situation in life, if you sit back, rethink what youre doing then set your sites on your goal you can accomplish anything. The look on his face after he finally clears the hardest part of the game is priceless and something Im not willing to give up. Too bad people that cheat will never know such feelings.

56074[/snapback]

That is true and not so true, i will admit i do do some offline cheating when it comes to single player games but the fact that you said that the gamemakers wouldn't have put the cheats in there if they werent to be used is entirely wrong. Counter-Strike was never a game that was intended to be cheated, the gamemakers have nothing to do with the ammount of cheating software out there today. All the hacks and trainers used to cheat in Counter-Strike are 3rd party software that weren't intended by the gamemakers , but by the players who just don't get off with a cheatfree game. They need that superiority sensation. But i'm just making my point. The Gamemakers of Counter-Strike are not the ones who made the hacks and cheats, but it was 3rd party. Thank you and good'night

Well I dont want to point out the obvious, but I believe you mispelled Cheat...lol.Btw, I believe I must agree with all these people here. Cheating is a not a fun way of playing especially when you are playing AGAINST other people. Cheating is okay if you play it by yourself, maybe you want to finish the game faster, maybe you want to be invicible, but NOT when you are playing AGAINST or WITH other people. That is called BEING A LOSER. You know why? Because only a loser can think of cheating other players. A winner will not think that way, because why would he need cheats when he can win from others just as easy. Oh and one more thing for all: it really struck me that despite the number of people saying that they hate cheating, they still know a good cheat site. Who in here doesnt know gameFAQs, obviously it is one of the biggest cheat site for games. So why dont we open our mask and say outloud: YES, ALTHOUGH I DESPITE CHEATING, I ALSO IN IRONI CHEATS....well only if I am playing by myself (mostly for adventure games and RPGs).Personally, I am one of the good CS player. I can climb my self up to no. 1 within minutes...well more like hours.... :D . But still I can kill any cheater as easy....unless it is a GOD MODE cheat....that I cannot... :D Hope this is good enough reason to not cheat....well when you are playing against other people...

why do u want to cheat? Just play the game liek it was meant to. cheating is lame, for people who cant beat the game

59633[/snapback]

Like i said in my last post on this thread. If you can't respect the game then dont waste your money buying it. All your doing is pissing other people who spent there hard earned money to play a game they thaught would be respected like they do. Don't cheat. and if you absolutely have to... then find a game you can cheat on for example... something that doesnt involved online play. Don't be a lame gamer. Make use of your time instead of scanning the net for cheatcodes. All this time you spend figuring out how to cheat. you could be using to actually get good at the game and play it fairly and kick everyone's *bottom*.

-The Outlaws-

its all pretty easy just say u wanna fly sv_gravity normal is 800 also sv_gravity 800 but if u want so u can fly sv_gravity 0 is the most u never come to the ground almost.... there is not cheats just mods =)sv_airaccelerate is damn fun ^^

It is pretty easy to get the cheatcodes you want but simply just searching on the google or yahoo seach but i can help you out with a few of my personal favorites sites.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/
http://de.ign.com/

http://www.cheatcodes.com/
http://www.gamewinners.com/index.php Gamefaqs

is the most popular site and it has alot of other things to offer like game reviews and such. The other ones are just as good with cheatcodes but it wont have all the other stragey guides or message boards like gamefaqs has. Hope this helps you cheat your way through the game.

Most of you people are being ignorant.He specifically asked for cheats to input in the console.The IN-GAME CONSOLE.That means the programmers put it there for an that exact purpose, entering commands and cheats.Have any of you actually played Counter-Strike? You can't use cheats you input in the console online! It is meant for SINGLE PLAYER ONLY.The only way you can cheat whilst playing online is a 3rd party program.It seems like only Luggen and dundun actually answered his question. Two pages and only 2 good replies? That's a new low.Either answer the question, or don't reply at all. He never asked for anyone's opinion if I recall correctly.Now, dundun is correct.Gamefaqs.com is the place to go if you want cheats for games.:)