xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Free Application From Me For All My Knowledge Sutra Friends Here.

I joined (Xisto) Xisto on 26th Nov 2008. Hoping that I could get something good in terms of dynamic programming and web development knowledge. As I was fed up of joining many theoretical classes on the same. But after being member here I was helped by all you friends over here in refreshing and gaining practical knowledge regarding the field of website development, that within 1 year I was so confident on starting my own website development that I succeeded in doing so. Now I have my own website development company named as https://x10hosting.com/suspended even my website was first hosting xisto with the mycents earned here. Today I have lots of private as well as government website orders and am fully satisfied with the carrier led with the help of (Xisto) Xisto.

Frankly speaking I don’t have words to thank all of you over here. Only I can return the knowledge to the new members over here.

Moreover I would like all my friends over here to use the applications on https://x10hosting.com/suspended for entirely free. The first in this series is a visible and hidden hit counter which I have developed and uploaded on my site to be used for free by all of you. For which please register first on the link https://x10hosting.com/suspended and then login from the client login section in the site. After logging in click on the ‘Track Show’ button on the blue colored menu bar and then click on the link on the right named as ‘SO-Tracker Code’ here you will get the code to be copied in your webpage for which you would like to count the hits. After copying the code just relax and let it do its work. One more thing just don’t worry about the number of hits per day limit etc. as other counters are doing. You will get complete hit counts and that too 100% free.

Any suggestions regarding the application i.e; SO-Tracker as I have named it are cordially invited.

And if you have any problem regarding the same then please post the same over here. Thanks and Bye for now and I will soon return with new free apps for my Xisto friends.

Hi contactskn,

I had a great pleasure visiting your website, really pro. I also registered to it. Just for your information, the terms and conditions page gives an error 404...

Kind regards

Thanks for the information I am updating the terms and conditions due to which you had the inconvenience sorry for the same and I will update the same today itself.

Dear friends of mine as I have promised I have updated and uploaded the terms and conditions page.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Edited by velma
Refrain from double posting (see edit history)

Hey, it's pretty cool that you were able to get your own design firm up! Did you start from scratch knowledge-wise and learn everything with the help of the forums?I've been thinking about getting into designing sites for others but I can't do graphical design and so it kills my confidence level, lol.

Hey, it's pretty cool that you were able to get your own design firm up! Did you start from scratch knowledge-wise and learn everything with the help of the forums?
I've been thinking about getting into designing sites for others but I can't do graphical design and so it kills my confidence level, lol.

Dear friend just don't loose your confidence have a firm decision and go on. Rest everything will be according to your hard work. To be a good designer and site developer you could discuss your problems over here and search for contents for the solution of your problem online. But many a times just reading does not solve the purpose so you have to discuss the problem with some experts in the field which you could find many over here. Best of luck for your future. God bless you dear.

Dear friend just don't loose your confidence have a firm decision and go on. Rest everything will be according to your hard work. To be a good designer and site developer you could discuss your problems over here and search for contents for the solution of your problem online. But many a times just reading does not solve the purpose so you have to discuss the problem with some experts in the field which you could find many over here. Best of luck for your future. God bless you dear.

Thanks for the reinforcement! It's nice to see someone who's made it as well. It's definitely a competitive area to be in so being successful is a big feat.