xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RexHope

Professional Itunes Data Recovery Software Is Available For Iphone And Ipod Users!

August 21, 2012 – Tenorshare Inc., the professional PC utility software provider who has owned more than 300,000 satisfied customers, today release the newest Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery software that can help iPhone, iPad users get back deleted or lost contacts, call history, messages, notes and photos once synced your device with iTunes before. You can get the first version with 50% off immediately. The upgraded version which will add the function of recovering camera roll, calendar, reminder, voice memos and Safari bookmark will be soon ready a month later.

It is very frequent for green hand to lose data during the process of transferring data from iPhone to computer, once you realize you have deleted some data by accident, you should stop using your iPhone at once, since if it continues to work, some new data will overwrite your lost data.
This is my precious experience of recover iPhone lost photos, from this point, you can get to know how often I have lost my iPhone data.
Hope it can help you!