xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Are You A Math Nerd? Tired of Googles big spelling error?

Well tire no more! I made these a while ago using the Google logos and MSPaint, and I'm probably breaking some copyright law.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was really bored. I also had a mirror of the Google homepage and image search that replaced all instances of "Google" with "Googol" (except the copyright--didn't want to get sued).

Its nice and almost the same (same) as the original google logo except the wording difference. I think many people come out with designs and ideas surrounding the Google, who are ruling the internet world to many extends. From their explosive search engine to Gmail, adsense and many more... and if someone is doing something related to google is seems more interesting.. YOu design is purfeck...:D

i dont getit. maybe because im not a maths nerd :D

anyway heres the google logo for all those people who spell google wrong:

Posted Image

:D made it now. proffesional looking huh? :D

Proffesional looking maybe from spelling point of view. Certainly not from the graphics point of view. You should try to make graphics look better. That looks very bad. Maybe heavily compressed.

The actual word for the number 10^100 is spelled "googol." The guys who made the search engine spelled it wrong. I made that after my math teacher complained about the spelling error.

But how do you know they were trying to make is Google? They could have gotten it out of no where, and no ever know 10^100 existed.

The word 'google' is going to be in the new Webster dictionary. Anyway, Google isn't really a misspelling of Googol. It's was supposed to be some sort of play on words, not very funny, but it was intentional.

I made a magazine off of the correct spelling of googol and I think its a wierd but awsome title. It just makes it look and feel proffesional. I thank google for not spelling right so that i can have a name for my magazine. :angry: But seriously, I think that some guy didn't know how to spell googol so he spelt google and stuck with it. :blink:

Posted Image

well,actually googol means the number 10^100.because google own awesome and creative thought,as if looks there is some error on spelling.the word google will be marked in webster dictionary,certainly means googol and the gread search web firm.by the way,it is very nice logo above...