xisto Community
tyrthas

New Guy In Town!

Hey all! Obviously, I'm the new guy around here. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can. I've always been interested in building and maintaining websites and coding, but haven't had a chance to really get in and learn it. I'm planning on taking advantage of my newly found free time. I can't wait to get to know you all, and learn as much as possible!

Hi Tyrthas, It is always pleasing to find a new member joining our community, it is even nice to hear about your interests and trust me you will find a lot of people with similar interests here and you might also end up learning something really beneficial. Hope you will have a great time interacting with others here.

Welcome to the Trap... *wait* ... I mean Xisto.Anyways, get to reading the HTML/CSS and Website Sub-forums, then onto the PHP and Javascript stuff. Lots of good information around here. If you have any questions, post them into the right section and someone will reply.By the way, are you a newbie at web sites? or do you have some experience?

jlhaslip, too funny, still thinking Xisto after all this time it's been changed to Xisto! Funny thing is, I still think of it the same way. It's just easier to remember Xisto than it is to remember Xisto, and a lot easier to type too. And now I see the title of IPS community, what's that all about? Are we getting another name change? And welcome tyrthas, I'm sure you'll be able to learn a lot here about web sites and all that jaze. That seems to be the speciality of many of the people here.

Sheepdog, it has already been announced on the forum that a new domain name for Xisto is supposed to come up, it would be known as KDiscuss. I know the members who have been here from the days of when the forum had the name of Trap 17, still find themselves associated with that name, jhaslip is one of them. But with every change, there would be a touch of freshness, and I really hope, we are all going to get accustomed by the new name.

The topic about new name for Xisto could be found here

Edited by ritu (see edit history)