xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alex131

Whats Everyones Favorite Rpg?

Baldur's Gate (All of them), WoW, and D&D :D

My favorite RPG would have to be Final Fantasy 9, but i like many other RPG such as Kingdom Hearts, that was pretty good.

I haven't been that long in the RPG games, but since i've found they are fantastic games, i've started crawling around the net searching for great (and free) online games (MMORPGs). So far, I've tried Priston Tale, Fairyland, Anarchy Online, KALonline, Xiah, Runescape, MU Online, Maplestory, GunBound and my latest find is ASDF Game, a pretty original game where you race with a hoverboard against a max of 6 other hoverboarders, leveling, buying items, rare items to find and yes, they even have the marriage feature ( :D ) Weird but fun to play game :DAll other games became boring after a while, I have yet to try Diablo, don't fel like starting there while it's a community existing for many years (hate to be a newbie :D)

My favourites would have to be the old SNES games... all the Final Fanatasies, Secret of Mana, Chronotrigger, etc.

Hmmm...doesn't seem like anyone here likes my favorite...I like the Pokemon games (GameCube and Gameboy). I've played a little Final Fantasy as well, and it seems like a fun game, but I like Pokemon better. I don't exactly have a favorite Pokemon RPG for the gameboy, but my favorite RPG for the GameCube is Pokemon Colosseum (and the only one I've played).

My favorite RPG would have to be Final Fantasy 9, but i like many other RPG such as Kingdom Hearts, that was pretty good.

55414[/snapback]

yes, FFIX was my favorite. While VII was hook, line and sinker for me, IX was my favorite. While sephiroth was the creepiest bad guy ever, always being one step ahead of you, VII was way too short. And I beat it 3 times. IX was much tougher, and I've only beat it through once, but I beat kuja a whole bunch of times to see the sweet ending movie over and over. I think, as unrealistic as the characters are (although dagger is hot :D) the cut scenes were better in IX, save the ending of VII (post credits) and where sephiroth *WARNING SPOILER WARNING*kills aries/arieth. I never liked her anyways.

Another great spin on "rpg" is star ocean the second story(ps1) and till the end of time(ps2). The original is for sfamicom, so good luck reading it. Its a cool spin, because in battle, you actually have full, real time control over your character. Sweet pair of games.

i have finished 9 like 2 times and i'm playing it again now. im trying to finish all the side quests. i haven't finished 8 yet cause the 4th disc is stuffed up. finished 10 twice on each difficulty for the sphere grid. although the very last boss is easy to beat in one shot. i mean they could at least make him harder to beat.

I like RuneScape, because it's free, there's many players, alot of things to do, and updates every weeks...I know the grafics aren't good, but Jagex (The creators) made a good game without having the BEST grafics... So... good job by Jagex, and it's nice...

Well, I started playing Role Playing Games in the Supernes (Superfamicom) era. I tried Zelda and some Final Fantasies that were really good but the game I liked the most was Secret Of Mana, incredible two player RPG!! For me, could be the best of all times, despite the high level of graphics that RPGs actually have.In PC I think Baldur?s Gate is a very good adaptation of D&D worlds... Dungeon Siege is good also, but I have a special affection for Icewind Dale, don?t ask me why.

My favourite rpg's atm are Champions Return to arms, star ocean till the end of time, this is mmorpg hope you are ok with me putting this lineage 2