xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I'm In Love With Two People

My situation is complicated and i really dont know what to do please help me. I moved to the U.S. a year ago. When i was in my country I had a boyfriend for a year. WHen I moved to the U.S. I promised him that I will return in two months and we will get married. In the U.S, I was really lonely and had no friends i met a guy and first we were just friends. At the same time my boyfriend called me twice a day. 9 months has passed and my boyfriend still calls me and i promised him i would return in a month but now the boy that i have met here has fallen in love with me and i do love him because he has done everything for me and loves me truly. He wants to marry me but he has found out about my boyfriend from facebook and i have lied about my boyfriend and have told this boy that i did not love him in the first place. THE TRUTH IS I CANT DECIDE WHAT TO DO NOW> I NEED HELP!

My situation is complicated and i really dont know what to do please help me. I moved to the U.S. a year ago. When i was in my country I had a boyfriend for a year. WHen I moved to the U.S. I promised him that I will return in two months and we will get married. In the U.S, I was really lonely and had no friends i met a guy and first we were just friends. At the same time my boyfriend called me twice a day. 9 months has passed and my boyfriend still calls me and i promised him i would return in a month but now the boy that i have met here has fallen in love with me and i do love him because he has done everything for me and loves me truly. He wants to marry me but he has found out about my boyfriend from facebook and i have lied about my boyfriend and have told this boy that i did not love him in the first place. THE TRUTH IS I CANT DECIDE WHAT TO DO NOW> I NEED HELP!

If you wish to live in US permanently , Go with that guy. Tell your Indian friend to forgive you. IF this guy love you truly, will find out a way. Another , leave both of your friend to the boundary. Because , marriage is not a joke. Get merry to those, Who love you.

You require a lot of time and peace before you actually zero down on marriage , you not only need to decide about your own situation, but also consider both of the guys state of mind. I know it is impossible to leave everyone unharmed, at least emotionally, but the stand has to be taken after enough of thought has been given.

i would ask you to sit down and have a long think maybe talk to a friend for advice and decide which one you want to be with.its not the job of people on Xisto or Xisto (can't decide what this is called) to tell you what to do in this sort of matter incase something goes wrong in the matter and then you will be back here and insulting the members who give you advice.but as i said i would have a long think about what you want to do and maybe talk to a friend for a wee bit of advice and maybe that will help, sorry if this is not helpful.