xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chverus

Ppc - This Is A Good Way To Make Money?

Who makes money on PPC systems? What can you say about this method of earning?It constant and stable? How much can you earn so?Which system to choose? I watched a lot of them, it's hard to decide ....

If you have any doubts regarding an issue, please post them in the "Questions and Answers" section, as soon as your issue is solved, it will be moved to the appropriate section.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

You've tried to work with some PPC systems?

I have worked with several PPC systems at the same time. Feeds have been installed on several of my sites. I compared, and stood on one system - BizzClick.com

I was happy with everything. The high bids, they are constantly evolving, do not stand still. Therefore, there are new instruments, increased convenience. And this system is very fair with respect to the webmasters and advertisers.

PPC depends on the type of traffic you get and how well you can monetize it. For example, if you're on a network geared towards, say movies, yet your site is about home repair, you will have a very low conversion rate. So while it can work well, it can also work against you. The answer to your question, therefore, is quite hard to answer.

I have worked with several PPC systems at the same time. Feeds have been installed on several of my sites. I compared, and stood on one system - BizzClick.com
I was happy with everything. The high bids, they are constantly evolving, do not stand still. Therefore, there are new instruments, increased convenience. And this system is very fair with respect to the webmasters and advertisers.

What niches do you work? how many earn through this PPC?
I've heard good feedbacks about it

Yesterday I started using www.clixsense.com

which is PTC (Paid to Click advertising

This clixsense will pay to by PayPal. I don't know it is trusted or not. but I have started using this way of earning money.

But it provides very less amount on each click and ads are also not more so you have to wait for more ads coming for you.

Thanks

Edited by nia (see edit history)

I've been using shorte. st for a few weeks now, and I thought I'd recomend it here.It's really nice, the interface is simple, they pay out like promised, and they have ninjas! Everything's better with ninjas :)