xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KingMufasa

Greetings All :)

Hello all, my name is Chris and I am the owner of MufasaNetwork. I enjoy website development and graphics designing. I do anything from custom forum skins to general logo's and banners. I spend most of my days either online, developing, at work, drinking or on my Xbox. Fancy playing some with me? Hook me up a privat message :)Thanks!

Hello Chris,

Welcome to Xisto, I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.You seem to be quite a techie, hope the people you befriend here help you with solutions to your problems or if you simply wish to discuss something, pour your heart out and you will find the discussion growing interesting with every new post.For all the rules regarding the functioning of the forum, you can visit the ALERTS AND NOTICES section.

Wow, ok, I have to ask, do you ever get away from your computer? I would get seriously sick of sitting in front of a computer if I did all the computer stuff you did. Don't you ever yearn for the feeling of fresh air blowing across your face, hearing the birds singing in the trees, and just enjoy being out and about with friends, or even driving around in a car?

It is always nice to see a new member around here :) This is friendly site where you can learn more than you expect. I guess you will have a great time here. I am new member too. We have some things in common I guess... I have developed a few sites before and I'm medium lvl at photoshop, doing mostly banner and logos. Meanwhile, reading and doing some tutorials for photoshop these days :) Have a great time here!

Hello SpaceMaster, welcome aboard,I can see that you have expressed some interest in banners and logos, we do have a section on the forum called GFX Trap (for Graphics and Animation). You can go ahead and interact with others in the forum. If you really wish to show your skills to people, you can do it by participating in the Signature Of The Week (SOTW) contest.