xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sharmiladevi

Love, Pre-Marriage And Post-Marriage

This has been puzzling everyone after marriage. When I met most of my friends after their marriage, the first talk was about their love before marriage and after marriage. Almost everyone says that he/she is not like before, has changed a lot, is short tempered, life is not like before …. Ya it happens, it will certainly take some time to get compatible when they are from different social environments. So from this what I would like to say is, when you love your fiancée, think of your responsibilities also and main problem arise when they have to adjust with their partner’s family members, of course we need to accept it. Well, there is a lot of difference between adjusting and accepting. Adjusting is something which we really don’t want to do and we have to be with it, it can be only short term and of course will be disastrous after some time. Accepting is something, we accept the family members as your own parents and siblings, at this stage empathy is very important. After marriage, is something like life is shared, everything, your love, partner’s love, both of yours care, money, haha… in other words your movable and immovable properties ….maybe the major contributions will be to the partner, then too when comes for sharing everything, it affects and responsibilities after marriage increases with family, just can’t be like a free bird before marriage. I have heard many of them telling, “after I got in the hands, life became bored” it is not that way, it’s something like when we buy any new gold ornament, we will be passionate about it for some time and then it diminishes, that doesn’t mean that we don’t like after sometime, we keep it safely lifelong, well that’s the relationship. As the time goes on, the value goes up. If we understand these small things, we can avoid conflicts to some extent because life according to me without a life partner is meaningless and incomplete. It is our life partner who is going to be with us till our end, neither our parents nor our kids, as they both have a generation gap. So it is better to think a lot before taking decision than to think after a decision in selecting a life partner.

Edited by sharmiladevi (see edit history)

An elderly friend of mine swears there is some chemical in the ink they use to sign marraige licences that causes people to become mean and nasty and hateful when they get a whiff of it at the wedding. :)

I admit I was skeptical about magic spells. For me i thought love spell was a movie thing though but I was ready to try anything to get my husband back, which this spell dr.marnish@yahoo.com did for me, I've appreciated the fact that he solved my relationship issue in a perfect way, call him +15036626930 if you need help to get your lover back