xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corey

3 Ddrs On Asus A8v

i have ASUS A8V Deluxe motherboard...and i have problems with memory..the thing is i can't put 3 DDR modules on it...2 x 256 MB kingmax 4001 x 512 MB kingmax 400so it works only when i put 2 x 256...or 1 x 512...and when i put all three at the same time...computer can boot.....so is there a way to make this 3 DDR modules work at the same time..

i have ASUS A8V Deluxe motherboard...and i have problems with memory..

the thing is i can't put 3 DDR modules on it...

2 x 256 MB kingmax 400

1 x 512 MB kingmax 400

so it works only when i put 2 x 256...or 1 x 512...

and when i put all three at the same time...computer can boot...

..so is there a way to make this 3 DDR modules work at the same time..

55201[/snapback]

Hi, i got the same problem... try to put the 512 MB module in slot 0 and the other ones in slot 1 and slot 2. This should fix the problem. I think you have to go to the bios and set it up there. I´m not really shure about this. Did work on my computer (P4 3.2)

Look in the motherboard manual, maybe there is a jumber/bios setting that needs to be set so before the motherboard can use the memory with all 3 slots in use.

Hi, i got the same problem... try to put the 512 MB module in slot 0 and the other ones in slot 1 and slot 2. This should fix the problem. I think you have to go to the bios and set it up there. I´m not really shure about this. Did work on my computer (P4 3.2)

55227[/snapback]

well...i'm afraid that there are no such options in BIOS...because i read in

looked in the manual and it says that you can put ONLY 1module..or 2 same modules...

but may be someone knows how to get it working with all three of them..