xisto Community
srjmrwork

Hello To Everyone...

As i am new here, i would like to say hello 2 everyone in this forum..I am surya from kolkata..I like internet, website exploring, learning something techno, web hosting and much more related to them.I want to learn php but no teacher, so plz if any1 know that and can teach me through this forum and very easily plz reply to my email id ( srj.mrwork@rocketmail.com), or plz reply to this forum..Thanks to this forum and the members..

Hello Surya, welcome aboard. Its nice to know about your interests and as far as php is concerned,why don't you post your doubts and queries in the forum itself, you will find many other members rushing to your help and try going through topics related to your interest, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome Surya, if you like computer stuff, you have definatly come to the right place. I'm sure there is some or several someone's here that can explain almost anything computer related for you. Not me of course. But if you ever had a dog related question, now that's my department! :)