xisto Community
multfilm

Question About Cents.

Hello,I've been registered for about 8 hours now, and my account here is still not linked with my Xisto account. Should I just wait longer? Or have I done something wrong? Thanks in advance.-Al

Hi multfilm.

How nice to see a new face on the forums :) , Welcome to Xisto, may your stay here be pleasant as ever. Now, let's get things sorted out for you. Firstly, have you signed up at Xisto - Support's helpdesk? Registration Link is right here if you need it. Make sure to keep your email addresses absolutely the same i.e the email address you use at Xisto SHOULD BE the same as the one you use while registering at Xisto - Support helpdesk :)

You say you've already done this? In that case, wait just a wee little longer until the mycent system confirms your account has been activated. You will receive an email confirming that the account has been linked / activated. Once the account is activated, you should start earning mycent without any hitches.

Heck, I am sure you would have received the much deserved credit even before you see my post :)

Happy Posting

Hmm, thank you. Yep, I was probably already asleep by the time you posted, and I had my account linked within 2 more hours. So apparently it took about 21 hours, rather than the 5 hours I read somewhere... (maybe in the ToS?)Another question though, about the hosting plan:Are the features on the Logic Plan the same as those on the Lifetime Plan? Namely, if my PHP script (which is not a proxy, but does require CURL at some points, which is what all PHP proxies usually work off) works on the Logic Plan, will it also work on the Lifetime Plan? Because I do not wish to shell out $49 for the lifetime plan only to find out that my script in fact does not work there. And unless the person replying to this is a moderator or something, it would probably be good to give me some source, so that I can make sure for myself as well.Thanks in advance.