xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aloKNsh

Insert Image And Google Maps In Xml Website.

i was wondering if there is any way of inserting an image in a xml website or say in this website. click on the right hand side contact rth. I want to insert image there and also is there any way to insert a google map into that contact us page. I want to let my customers find me on google maps . I am having the google maps code but it says insert it into a html file. what shall i do now. How will i be able to insert an image and a google map into a xml website.
thanks for any help in advance.
i am pasting the code used in contact us page of the site mentioned above. please have a look and let me know as where shall i insert the code or how will i insert the image and map in that xml page.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><contact><!-- Set a line color and headline color. You can use HTML in the description textfield.--><description lineColor="#FF6A25" headlineColor="#FFFFFF"><![CDATA[<font face="Georgia" size="12" color="#FFFFFF"><font size="18"><b>OFFICE</b></font><br>Inderjit Singh<br></font>]]></description><!-- Set the border color and the text color for the contact form. Assign own information for the input textfields.--><contactform borderColor="#333333" textColor="#FFFFFF" nameInfo="YOUR NAME" mailInfo="YOUR EMAIL" subjectInfo="Your Phone Number" messageInfo="YOUR MESSAGE" /></contact>

i want to insert image and map in the above page.