xisto Community
krap

Mobile Phone. Got Cheated advice please

OK I am a bit angry now because of something so I need your advice. Here is what happened:

I had a Nokia 3650 which I didn't like much as it's too big. So my friend who has a Nokia 3200 tells me he knows someone with a Nokia 6600 and that he is getting it in return for the 3200 and some cash. So I ask my friend for the 6600 as soon as he gets it in return for the 3650 and some money..

So I get the 6600 but after a while it stops working and I go to the shop and they say it's blacklisted. So I go to my friend and tell him and he says that he will get his 3200 back from his friend and give me my phone back but he needs the 6600 first. So I give it to him. And he keeps my phone. He says that this is fair as I have a Nokia 3510i but he only has the 3650. So a few days later he says that he will actually give me ?50 for the 3650 which I'm quite happy about as new 6600s are only ?100 and they are better.

Then for about 2 weeks he tells me how he doesn' have any money but he telling me he's getting some so I shouldn't worry.

But then a few days ago he says he's going to give me my phone back as he doesn't want it. This is fine with me. But today he says that I'm a "mug" for giving back the 6600 to him and he owes me nothing. He then goes on to say that he was getting the 6600 from his friend (someone) and that it was my problem and that it was nothing to do with him.

Ok the most annoying thing about this is that I have known this "friend" for quite long now so I don't want to report him to the police. And I gave him a chance because he always says he will give me the phone/money back in a few days.

So what should I do?? It's confusing .. we are friends in school so should I tell one of the important teachers? :D @him

It is clearly visible by reading your post that your are being cheated as you have written. And I think after cheating of phone you have been also cheated by your friend regarding money back. Then why are you showing so mercy over him by saying that he is your friend????????I would suggest you to ask him strictly only one time that he is returning your money o not. If he says no than you can tell this whole event to your teacher who belives on you.If nothing happens their also you can even go to the police.Best of luck.

If I were you, I'd tell him one time (and make it very clear), to either give you the phone, or the money, or you are going to the teacher. If this doesn't smarten him up, then tell him you have given him fair warning (only because you are friends) and you are now going to the cops.If you don't see the money or the phone within three days - tell him the three days part too - then go tell the cops.

Why are you even considering reporting this all to a teacher? Do you really think your teacher is going to resolve the situation for you? S/he won't. There is nothing the teacher can do to help you out. Your best choice is to file a police report. Friend or no friend, you were scammed.

If that guy was your friened he wouldn't do that s*** to you. Also if I was in your place I would kick his *bottom* until he told who the "someone" was then tell your "friend" to kick his *bottom* for the phone. :lol: Also you should have done that from the begginning and not wait because he was taking advantage of becuase you were his friend and don't tell the teacher(you are not some little boy). :(

I got it back ages ago. just thought id tell u all :lol: i forgot about this topic :(