xisto Community

Well, I'm not much of a computer whiz, but I can try. First off, by makeing posts here at Xisto, you can actually earn free web site hosting credits. I'm pretty sure if you are new at all this you can make a lot of posts just discussing how to do some of the many things involved in building a web site. I'm sure there are lots of people here that can talk you threw any difficulties you may run across, and if your like me, I'm sure there will be a lot of those! For web site building, you need a program, there are lots out there to choose from, I use Front Page, and truely hate it, but it's all I know. And it took me several years to figure it out, so I'm not up for trying something different, no matter how bad I dislike it. There are also hosting sites out there that provide web design software with their web hosting service, but I find most of these to be cookie cutter forms you just fill out with your information and pictures, and they don't have any way to make them truely unique, original and are pretty boring.

i am not web hosting wiz either but i use software which helps me with web design like bluevoda website buildertherefore i use the code from it and change it how i wish to. but everyone has their own way of doing web design.if i was you i would signup for a free webhost and play about with the features in their cpanel then come back here and earn enough points and then signup here.

There are a few members on the forums who are purely here because they like to know or discuss about something, the hosting or the cpanel comes after that for them, and they keep posting on the forums genuinely because they want to do so not just to earn points. However, the forum welcomes people with different approaches and everyone can choose their own course of action.