xisto Community
xChellesei

Hi Hi Hi! :d

Hi~!I'm a newbie here. :) I just registered yesterday and I guess I should introduce myself first. I say "first" even though this is my second post. hehehe. :lol:Anyways, here I go. I'm Chelsy, from Philippines. I want to become a multimedia artist someday. :)I am someone who wants to do a lot of things but can't do all of them because of not enough time. Sometimes, I wish to have more than 24 hours a day. :rolleyes: I also put a lot of effort on things that I really want to do or achieve.My hobbies are web designing, playing my guitar/piano, playing computer games, watching anime & reading manga, surfing the internet, drawing, editing videos and pictures, and participating in some forums.I hope to learn a lot of things here and get along with everyone in this website! :D

Hi It has been just 2 weeks that I have joined in this site. It has become an excellent platform for exchange of ideas,knowledge and belief sytems.

Hello ChelleseiA very big welcome to Xisto.Where you will find everyone very friendly and everyone very helpful.So if you have any questions or you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask.No wonder you need more than 24 hours in a day with all your hobbies and interests.My hobbies are cooking and my Grandchildren i have two grandaughters and a grandson due in September.I am an animal lover too i have four cats and five dogs.You will find plenty of topics to post in to earn your mycents.Well i look forward to seeing you around on the forum and i look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you for welcoming me everyone. :D

welcome ^_^i'm a new member too :D

Let's do our best to be active in this forum. :D

It has become an excellent platform for exchange of ideas,knowledge and belief sytems.

Yeah. :) I've explored the website and I'm seen some topics that can surely help and increase my knowledge. ;)

No wonder you need more than 24 hours in a day with all your hobbies and interests.My hobbies are cooking and my Grandchildren i have two grandaughters and a grandson due in September.
I am an animal lover too i have four cats and five dogs.

Wow! That sure is nice! :D My mom loves cooking too. Too bad that I didn't inherit her skills. :blush: I'm not bad at it but I'm not also so good at it.
Congratulations on having your grandson on September! :)
I love dogs too! :) I have a Shih Tzu and he's been with us for three years.

You will find plenty of topics to post in to earn your mycents.Well i look forward to seeing you around on the forum and i look forward to reading your posts.

I'll do my best to be active here. :D
Edited by xChellesei (see edit history)

Hello RezanonymousA very big welcome to Xisto.Well what can i say that is a very short introduction it would be nice to learn a bit about yourself what your hobbies and interests are.You will find everyone very friendly and everyone very helpful on this forum.So if you have any questions or if you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask.My hobbies and interests are cooking and my grandchildren i have two grandaughters and a grandson due in September.I also love animals i have four cats and five dogs.Well if you have been looking around you find there a re a lot of topics that you can post in to earn your mycents.Well i look forward to seeing you around the forum and i look forward to reading your posts.

Hi Chelsy,welcome to Xisto.That was quite a complete introduction, listing the things you like, interests, things you are good at and the likes.I hope you will have a great time here.I also assume that, since you list web designing as one of your hobbies, and since you have posted some comments about a hosting provider in a different topic, you also wish to host your web site(s) here, well you have come to the right place.Not only is it good, fast and reliable hosting, where you get everything you will ever need for building and maintaining your websites, the price for all this is right too.All you need to do is build up your MyCents credits, and then use them to pay your monthly hosting bill with, but I guess you knew that, as I already see your name appearing in quite a number of topics.So, have a great time here, and if you need help with anything, just look through the topics, or post about your problem, and you will always find helpful and knowledgeable people who are willing to help.

Hi, rezanonymous.Welcome to Xisto, but could you post a little bit more about yourself, like, where you are from, your likes and dislikes, hobbies, wha you are good at and more.Also, when you introduce yourself, you are supposed to start a new post in the Introductions thread, as a reply (which is what you have posted) is just hat, a reply to someone else's post.You are nevertheless very welcome and I shall look forward to reading your contributions here.

Hello Ananya,welcome to Xisto to you too.I ned to make the same remarks to you as I made to rezanonymous, when you post an introduction, please post a bit of background information about yourself, and also, post it in a separate topic.You are nevertheless very welcome here, and, yes, as you say, you can exchange ideas and knowledge here, gain knowledge and even discuss your beliefs.Hope you have a great time here.

Hello AnanyaA very big welcome to Xisto.Where you will find everyone very friendly and everyone very helpful.So if you have any questions or you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask.I see you like music what sort of music i like 50s 60s some 70s and 80s and not forgetting rat pack.I too like movies a good weepy one comedies biographys and true stories what movies do you like.My hobbies and interests are cooking and grandchildren i have two grandaughters and a grandson due in September.I am also a big animal lover i have five dogs and four cats.As you have seen there are a lot of topics that you can post in to earn your mycents.Well i look forward to seeing you around the forum and i look forward to reading you posts.

Hi Chelsy,welcome to Xisto.
That was quite a complete introduction, listing the things you like, interests, things you are good at and the likes.

I hope you will have a great time here.
I also assume that, since you list web designing as one of your hobbies, and since you have posted some comments about a hosting provider in a different topic, you also wish to host your web site(s) here, well you have come to the right place.
Not only is it good, fast and reliable hosting, where you get everything you will ever need for building and maintaining your websites, the price for all this is right too.

All you need to do is build up your MyCents credits, and then use them to pay your monthly hosting bill with, but I guess you knew that, as I already see your name appearing in quite a number of topics.

So, have a great time here, and if you need help with anything, just look through the topics, or post about your problem, and you will always find helpful and knowledgeable people who are willing to help.

Yeah. :) I want to be hosted here when I have enough myCENTS. :) I really think that this service is great. I visited the billing area and found the features to be awesome! :D I really love the idea of using virtual money for a hosting account. It's really a good thing especially for someone like me who doesn't have credit cards. ^_^ I'll do my best to be an active member of this community and I won't hesitate to ask if I've got some problems that are still not posted here. :D

when you post an introduction, please post a bit of background information about yourself, and also, post it in a separate topic.- by mrdee

Oh I'm so sorry. I am born in Kolkata (capital of West Bengal,India) spent about 23 yrs there. I am the sole child of my parents. My childhood best friend was my maternal grandma who used to stay along with us.I completed my grads in Computer Science & Engg.My hobbies are listening to music,reading novels,newspapers ,and definitely watching movies.Currently I'm residing in Mumbai and finding this place really nice.I love traveling too.I believe in Traveling as a part of Education.I get bored staying at 1 place for too long.I find it extremely nice to explore new people.new culture and definitely new dishes.

A very big welcome to Xisto.- by Nanna

Thank you for your heartiest welcome. Rather its my first joining in a community site like this.It sounds so nice that you told me to ask for any help I want. As I said I love to read novels.The last novel I read while I was in Allahabad was 'The Fall of Giants' by Ken Follett Also I love to read novels by Chetan Bhagat like 'One night at call Center'. I really enjoyed to read Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis even at the age of 25. Also I loved a Bengali novel called 'Kothay Pabo Tare' . Regarding music I love soft, romantic music. Thanks to have gone through my post.Hope your grandchildren will see the light of this beautiful world hale and hearty. Edited by Ananya (see edit history)

@ChelsyHi!Good to have you on board. I see you have already made over a dozen posts on the forum in just two days. That's more than my average, which is about just over one post per day. I do a bit of graphic design and like to create vector art. Nothing too complex, but I try to turn portraits into vector art. I really would like to try to work on character animation some day. You can take exactly one character and change the facial expressions and gestures to express various emotions.It is a very small area of multimedia and it may not have much commercial value within mainstream advertising, but it does give one an opportunity to learn art - capturing the human form and bringing realistic feelings to artistic drawings.A lot of smart phones today include tools that provide the ability to alter photographs. I've got a Nokia N9 and am waiting for the software update to get downloaded right now because of the additional features for the camera application and the ability to add new applications from the Nokia Ovi Store for editing. I am guessing that the new photo application by Nokia would provide red eye reduction, sharpening, and blurring in the new update but I can't tell for sure. If you would like, I can post another thread when the update has been installed to let you know what the Nokia N9 offers with the latest firmware and software suite.

@Chelsy
Hi!

Good to have you on board. I see you have already made over a dozen posts on the forum in just two days. That's more than my average, which is about just over one post per day. I do a bit of graphic design and like to create vector art. Nothing too complex, but I try to turn portraits into vector art. I really would like to try to work on character animation some day. You can take exactly one character and change the facial expressions and gestures to express various emotions.

It is a very small area of multimedia and it may not have much commercial value within mainstream advertising, but it does give one an opportunity to learn art - capturing the human form and bringing realistic feelings to artistic drawings.

That's cool! Vector arts are totally awesome. ;) That's something I haven't tried but it's one of the things I wanna do. ^_^
Me too! I want to be an animator someday. :D
With just an art then some animation, we can portray lots of emotions and gestures. :lol: What I really like about animation is that it doesn't need people to act to make a video. It may be more time consuming but I think animation is definitely cool. B)

A lot of smart phones today include tools that provide the ability to alter photographs. I've got a Nokia N9 and am waiting for the software update to get downloaded right now because of the additional features for the camera application and the ability to add new applications from the Nokia Ovi Store for editing. I am guessing that the new photo application by Nokia would provide red eye reduction, sharpening, and blurring in the new update but I can't tell for sure. If you would like, I can post another thread when the update has been installed to let you know what the Nokia N9 offers with the latest firmware and software suite.

Please do! hehehe. ^_^ I just saw Nokia N9 some time ago and the moment I saw it, I was like "I WANT this!!". Even if I haven't seen its features, I already want to buy it. :lol: So it would be great if I know its latest firmware and software suite. Well... hopefully, I can save some money to get it. :D