xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tomgat

Hello

Hello tomgat and welcome to Xisto the best post to host site when you can make some good quality post and get premium hosting and get domains too. Here in Xisto all is about share you knowledge nothing more. If you have some knowledge to share you will get a lot of fun sharing it here. Once you get $2.00 from posting in Mycents you can get your premium hosting and enjoy all the privileges of the xisto hosting and believe you will not get dissapointed because posting here is so easy and manage your hosting account is more easy. Your website project will get some support from here critical support I can say. Here we are a comunnity so you can ask in this post all the question you want and be free to expose all the doubts about the site a lot of us have more than 3 years posting here and like you see the site has not been offline never and you can continue posting here and making some good Mycents and getting your hosting plan. The xisto billing support is very good and you can get a lot of help they are very open and when you open a ticket is take only a few hours to get the response and sometime I have got the response instantly....You will get a lot of fun here in Xisto If you have any question you can ask me here in your post and I will be monitorizing here....Regards

Hello TomgatA very big welcome to Knowledegesutra.Where you will find everyone very friendly and everyone very helpful.So if you have any questions or you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask.I see your from New york thats one place i would love to visit especially around Thanks giving and Christmas time.Im from the UK but lived out in Belgium for eight years where i hope to go back and live in the future.I was wondering what your interests and hobbies as you never mentioned these.My Hobbies are cooking and my grandchildren i have two grandaughters and a grandson due in September.You will find plenty of topics to post in to earn your mycents.well i look forward to seeing you around the forum and i look forward to reading your posts.

Hello tomgat.Welcome to Xisto where you can do a lot of things, such as meeting new people, find help with problems (technical or other) you might have, you can also join in interesting discussions or put your own knowledge at other people's disposal.Furthermore, like fermin said, you can build up your credits here to pay for hosting of your website(s), and you will get all you need here to help in putting up a brilliant website.So, get posting to get your hosting in place and to make your presence on this forum known.Have a great time here.

Hello Karel,welcome to the Xisto community.This is an interesting place, where you can share your knowledge and experience with others and where you can also find help with problems you might have yourself.Apart from that, Xisto also opens the way to top quality web hosting, provided by Xisto, you can accumulate MyCents credits by posting in the forums here.These MyCents credits can then be used to pay for your web hosting, you can also purchase a domain name with them, and more.Check out the Xisto web site to see what they have on offer.I have one final question for you: why do you have a Dutch Christian name?Karel is a pure Dutch name, the equivalent of Charles in English (although I don't think I need to tell you that).Anyway, I hope you have lots of great experiences and make lots of friends here on Xisto.