xisto Community

PPS What I do or do not know about India is simply a red-herring. I know where to get definitive statistics and that is enough. I really don't see what you hope to gain by denying the obvious. If you seriously think that either life expectancy has not gone up in India, or that it has gone up due to religion, then you are simply denying demonstrable fact - like sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting 'I can't hear so it can't be true'.The stats are easily available and the reasons are well documented:http://www.indianchild.com/life_expectany_mortality_india.htm

You might find it useful to watch the following - it explains very well why free-speech MUST include offensive speech.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am not trying to impose anything. It is my opinion regarding what I feel about creation and the methods that are trying to define it. Mumbai University never sucks. Mumbai University has its own importance and dignity. I don't approve that science has improved the life expectancy of Indians. Indians has always lived a healthy life because they believe in spirituality and follow it very passionately. Lord Jesus is an enlightenment one and you will not understand it. To understand enlightenment, you must have spiritual realization first; you will never get what it really is...You are very good in getting a link of a crap video or some statistical source about India. I don't believe in science and its theories. I believe in the supreme one, who has guided me for the last 36 years and she is still guiding me.

Well, someone who does not accept facts - such as the FACT that life expectancy in India has increased - is immune to logical debate.

Anyone who can say that they 'do not believe in science and its theories' is clearly living in a fantasy world of their own creation. The fact that you are using the products of science to type your nonsense is absolute proof, if any were needed, that the theories of science DO work. Presumably you think that your words appear here by magic and not as a result of science.

Well, if someone demonstrates such invincible ignorance then there is little point trying to debate rationally with them because they reject the very notion of reason. As such you are a very nice example of the dangers of blind faith. If someone can be brought to believe absurdities such as the ones you believe, then they can be brought to believe ANY nonsense.

As Voltaire observed:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

Edited by Bikerman (see edit history)

PS - additionally, I am now certain that your previous claim to be a physics graduate was simply a lie.This would tend to support Voltaire's assertion (above).

Edited by Bikerman (see edit history)