xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Gmail Invites

well gmail invites have been out forever it seems. Instead of asking people for them, there are some sites that allow you to just sign up for one. one of these sites is this site. you can either donate your invites to share with others or you can sign up for your own. so if you dont really feel like asking people for invites, you can just sign up there. i have not tried this site because i already have gmail, but i have heard from some people who have gotten gmail this way. im sure if you search on google, it would be easy to find some sites more like this.

Ralphie, thanks for the link. I've tested the link you've put up and it works. In fact, Gmail invite reaches me too. I could never imagine that Gmail will come this cheap. Sometime ago a friend of mine put many conditions for Gmail invite and I thought it was worth because one cannot get the Email invite easily.

Now I am convinced that Gmail, in fact can give away its email service to anyone as much as they need and want, but making it as an invite makes it become some kind of brand - and this way whoever wants will get Gmail one way or the other. What it simply means is that Google wants to impress general public that having Gmail is something which is precious and more than any other free email services. What do you think?

yeah i think the same too, even from gmail i have like 50 invites in my account isn't supposed that gmail was a sort of "la creme de la creme" from email services? where do they get all that space...? and yeah i have seen many of this kind os sites too. [drama mode xD] before having a gmail account maded me feel special because not many had :D (sorry for my poor grammar) and now...... even the dumbest guy at my school has!!! :D [/drama mode] frus-tra-ting!