xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runeyscape

Any Have Rune Pick? [runescap]

Im looking for a rune pickaxe....anyone can kindly give me one free? my runescape name is Malketh.

54941[/snapback]

You can maybe ask the members for it or ask it in the forum at the site... I have one, but its too valuable to give away... sorry :D

Sorry but this is not in the right forum. It might be about a role playing game, but you're not actually talking about the game or anything except getting a pickaxe.

Just go to runescape's forum and try to post it there.Or try this forum http://2007rshelp.com/

You would have a small chance that some one would give a you a rune pickaxe for free.

RS Community is a nice community, but I don't think anyone would give you a rune pickaxe for free... But Fishing is a good way to earn money, especially when you fish lobsters...

Incorrect forum notice:This is not the correct method for these types of posts. If you want to post something like this, please go to a RuneScape forum or another forum within the runescape website.In the meantime, why don't you give away some free gold? :)

unfortunately it is not possible to give away such items any more. unless both the person recieving and giving has completed all of the quests - this would give you a trade limit of 30,000gold pieces.this is due to trade restrictions to stop real world trading.I use to like giving away massive amounts of gold to newbi players.... the update ruined my fun ;)But if you go to the grand exchange, you should be able to pick one up for around 31,000atleast you could when i last played.