xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mikeymummz24

Just Random Typn

~ im outta my head,Im outta my head like the hair on 94 year old men lryics on piont like all red ball pen Exin all the spots were im layin all the cofiNNz for each person who talkin Dumb *BLEEP* man keep walkin, late night man yah girl stalkin so i make *bottom* booty bounce so much i call her spauldin hands all together in the middle yea she all inn!Yoh they call me mike mimmz and im raw from the bottom to the topYea I live a cold world but I'm not from the roc only love a few *BLEEP*es but I still *BLEEP* a lotEveryday dolo chillin ridin crusin thru the dark makin detours so more reef we can sparkCuz i kno that livin is what matters most so i live this live till the wheel fall off mario cart!Uh dark shades on, the world is lookin gloomyou aint gotta no physic to kno this *BLEEP* endin soonAnd if you aint a saint then he prolly aint takin, yoh *bottom* get left behind just like baby shoeBut *BLEEP* that mood i guess well get see but for now im rockin on the mic like tanatious DActions into motions yea now im makin mooves, Murder beats so bad that they think im makin blues never cared about past women cuz new ones come in 2's and nobody ever falls in love noone ever gets confused now kinda kno what im about and now you can pick and choose just remember that i burn beats so bad that they smell the BBQ!!!~mummz