xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

What Do You Think About My Site?

I had just published this site. Can anyone check it out and see how it looks like? I haven't uploaded everything yet but some of the basics are there already. I need your opinions regarding the whole design. :D It loads easily even if you're using a modem. You may leave your comments too at the shout box. :D

Simple yet amazing. The primary feature I like about the site is that it loads fast. Very important aspect.

The white background could be changed to blend in with the green. I love the green though. It looks good.

If I were to rate it, I'd give it 8 out of 10. :D

Your site is really well organized and good. Its easy to navigate and informative as well. Another good thing about your site is the width of the page. It will be viewable for all types of monitors's resolution. I came to know that even in the US many users are still using 640x400 pixels, even for those users also they can view your site comfortably. My only wish for your site is the size of the font. I wish that the font size may be increased atleast one point. Its a little small....

quite nice, i like it, good job, i wish i could actually code a layout correctly, instead i spend hours debugging something that is fixed with one line of code, lol well with php anyway...

I like your site, its clean, nice colours easy to navigate and I wanted to know what was on every link. The shoutbox is a cool feature. Dont feel too bad Im real new at site building. Im used to yahoo and bravenet. I dont know if its my browser but there is a lot of white space. I think it would look better with another colour for the background behind the default green.

I don't actually know why people have a problem with the white background I think it looks cool with the shadow and stuff. Really good. I'm impressed. The narrow design looks different. I like it. It also makes the shadow very obvious. Like google. It think for the way it is designed it is perfect. :D

For leiaah: I don't think you have read the rules properly. If you don't want to have any bad experience here then I think you better follow the rules. You'll have to go through all the rules and find out what mistake you have done yourself. I won't tell you. You are lucky that our host is a little nice with people. :D

Don't worry about spamming if you're talking about your Xisto site.

What's that supposed to mean???

For leiaah: I don't think you have read the rules properly. If you don't want to have any bad experience here then I think you better follow the rules. You'll have to go through all the rules and find out what mistake you have done yourself. I won't tell you. You are lucky that our host is a little nice with people. :D

Right I got it! *wink *wink I never read it fully I guess but I know now. :D