xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

My Teacher Is An Expert In Energy-suckage

I have nothing against teachers coz for one thing my mother is one but then again occasionally you end up in a class where the teacher is soo ridiculously boring that by just looking at him it's as if you are being drained of all your energies too. He told us once that our class is his first class of the day and that's at 5:30 - 6:30 pm. It beats me though why it seems like he's been tired when he doesn't even do anything the rest of the day. I may sound a bit cruel but it's not him being boring that annoys me it's his way of telling the lessons that's been bothering me. I don't exactly know what part of his lesson we are in right now. He would just make silly remarks to reassure as that our quizzes/ exams are easy but when we actually have them it's totally a different story.There's just too much that you can't understand when you're not there so I think I'll just stop here. If I go on you might not understand me or worse you might misunderstand me so...umm.. :D

lol ... always there will be some boring teachers out there .. althought they are expert in energy suckage .. u can defend his attack by ignoring him .. So im an expert ignoring super boring classes :D .. by sleeping or talking to friends

When I was in high-school my Accounts and Finance professor would doze off in class after requestion someone to do a problem on the board. He cunningly used to run off to the last benches thinking that no one would be able to see him sleep. That was fun. None the less, I always have respect for all my teachers no matter how boring they are (or were). I can say that because I teach my younger brother math and handling just one guy is like a whole big task for me. The teachers certainly do an amazing job! :D