xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
L3athle

I Saw 2 Cars Get Totald At Once it was sweet

i looked up in the sky at a cracking noise only to notice that a pine tree was falling down and i was like cool. Then my eyes were following its falling motion then BAM!!! it landed on two cars completley ripping through the top of one and coming through the windsheild of another and i was like SWEET!! i felt bad for the ppl though. But it looked awsome the front back and side windows total shattered and flew off the cars and a limb stabbed into one of the cars airbags. Then i looked inside the car only to notice that a limb went through the hood and came in the car through the cd player. SWEET!!!!

Ummm, k. Well at least you fell sorry for the people though, right? Lol, I love watching car accidents.. but I hate getting in them. I also hate when I know the people involved. Actually, that was really messed up.. what I said. So I take it back. I wish there were no accidents, ever! But damn, that sounds INSANE! Where was it at?

One time, I was going to cross country practice at 9:00am, and my friend an a few others were in the same car. Once I was picked up we saw a car on its top, a good 60 feet into a field. We were all excited , you don't see something like that every day. I then saw my friend, Julius was laying down on a stretcher. I yelled to stop the car, jumped out, and ran over there. Julius was lying on a stretcher crying, and then the driver, Brendon, was lying in another 10 feet away from him. He wasn't moving or making a sound. I only saw his eyes move. None of the cops or meds would talk to us, so we proceeded to practice to inform everyone what happened. Most of the team went to the hospital, while the few without a ride stayed to practice. Once we go to the hospital, we found both parents there, and went into their rooms one at a time, each with a new family member. They we both ok, Brendon escaping without a scratch, Julius only with minor glass cuts down his arm. The car flipped 5 times into the field, they were going at least 100 mph in a car when a car cut them off. Because Brendon was breaking the law, he could not file a lawsuit.

i looked up in the sky at a cracking noise only to notice that a pine tree was falling down and i was like cool. Then my eyes were following its falling motion then BAM!!! it landed on two cars completley ripping through the top of one and coming through the windsheild of another and i was like SWEET!! i felt bad for the ppl though. But it looked awsome the front back and side windows total shattered and flew off the cars and a limb stabbed into one of the cars airbags. Then i looked inside the car only to notice that a limb went through the hood and came in the car through the cd player. SWEET!!!!

Sure man!! Pine Trees fall from the sky!!

I recently just seen something like that.. It was cool at first until i seen the dude came out with a broken leg and neck..