xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JeetVerma

Import And Export Data Software Tool

Hello Everyone,I'm looking for a software which having functionality to import data from file and could apply some filtration in it. After that filtered data could export in another file (file can be txt, csv, xls etc.).Please give me your valuable suggestion.Thanks in advance!

Hi JeetVerma,
YES! There are lots of tool available in the market which performed import and export data form file. Some famous tool such as MindStick DataConverter, AutoConverter etc performed import export functionality. MindStick DataConverter is a free charge tool so you can easily download it.
MindStick DataConverter Download Link: https://www.mindstick.com/Products/DataConverter

I hope this link will be helpful for you.

Hello friends,OK, Mind-stick Data Converter is a free charge tool, which performed import and export data form file, but SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration and transfer of database schemas and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS Access. It offers an open, user-friendly, and extensible migration process ensuring reliability and data integrity.Best regardsVicky Milza

Hi,

I think another way is to take advantage of each database export/import features and use the recommended format for them. For example, for MySQL you can use LOAD DATE INFILE and this statement reads rows from a text file into a table at a very high speed. The file name must be given as a literal string. I have a range of import tools available at http://opencart.hostjars.com/. You can import from CSV or XML, sometimes also straight from a DB.

Regards,

Ronnie