xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nanna

Help

Im wondering if someone can help me.When i was here on saturday 11/2/12 my mycents was 31.22 and i posted an article in introductions.When i came here on sunday 12/2/12 my mycent was on 0 and i posted an article in home and garden.And today my mycents is still on 0 i was just wondering what has happened to mycents.

yes Sheepdog but that was last week and i had 31.22 mycents left over.And since saturday i have posted 4 articles so mycents should have gone up not down to zero. If i had have made a dollar i would understand it but ive not had any notifacations of me earning a dollar.My payment goes out each month just after the 20th of each month.

Yes, things are very confusing with our MyCent total (on the forum) being on 0.It makes it impossible to have control over what you are doing and how much more you need to get to get to your required total.Also, at least in the past, when your amount of credit on the forum reached $1, it was then transferred to your total on the Xisto website, and, as I said, that were WHOLE DOLLARS only.A few days ago i had accumulated 25 cents on the forum (which are not showing here, due to the balance being at 0), but, lo and behold, they were added to my grand total on the Xisto site.I am also wondering where Velma has gone, we usually used to get a reply to posts such as those here from her, but I have not seen any postings from her on here for a while.Anyway, I have raised a ticket to ask for some clarification about the 0 balance, but I am awaiting a reply from Xisto - Support.I think it is very confusing.

I just checked my mycents, it seems to have gone up $1, but I used to get a notice in my email that I had made $1 and didn't this time. I don't mind not getting the emails, but at least that way I knew I was getting paid without have to go and check. I'm not wondering about just Velma, I'm wondering where everybody has gone! I've always been at a disadvantage here when trying to make posts since I am not a computer geek, and now with it slower than molassas in January, I'm having a terrible time making any posts. I am sure glad your here!