xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

Yo... Sort of a request

Well, I should have the posts for it o.O but I lost my hosting because I couldn't get on computer at all barely and didnt get to tell an admin, well I said I wasn't gonna be as active but still, lost it, so if I need to get more up-to-date posts thats fine, I plan on posting more now, if not..which I doubt...I'll post the required info.Just thought I'd ask.....IDK if I should post this here or what, like for one this place is all new to me....allots changed @_@Anyways....

Welcome back, fellow Xisto member! >_> Meh, I am just curious, how did you get locked off the computer? Is there any way that you could have warned Xisto about this before it happened, or was it like, unexpected? Oh and <3 Xisto! OpaQue, you rock. No admins at the other hosts would do something like this for a user as loyal as Triple X. :D

Yes I do plan to, but I don't ever plan to try and become a mod again >.< that takes more effort and patetience(sp?) than I have >.>I didnt really get locked off, its just I had allot of **** to deal with, outside of computer. Like for one being behind in school...which I'm still working on but have more time now. I probably could have been able to let an admin know more, my bad, thats why I have no problem with working for hosting a second time.And its not only that I need hosting(which I do, and Xisto>all those other crap hosts) but I kinda missed the forums and the people, heh.

Yes! I finally remember! He/She is an ex-moderator. :D

54988[/snapback]

Indeed, don't let the fact I just said that take any props away from you :D

lol anywayz,

*looks down* he it is.

55356[/snapback]

Hahaha! So you had to look there to be sure? :D LOL!!

Well, TripleX, welcome back to Xisto. You are in good company here :D

And my topics become something different now, so unless or untill someone can answer me, might as well close this....idk.

Yeah, that works, guess thats why I was never a good mod <.<Nywayz I didnt get an answer, but meh, whatever.T-17 seems to be doing better than it was before, gj Opa and whomever else helped.