xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matty99991

Touch Textbooks Is Awesome!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give a quick positive review about my experience with Touch Textbooks.

I own an Apple iPad and I am currently studying medical science at Notre Dame. Textbooks are friggin expensive! Seriously, I waste about $500 a semester on textbooks and I never use them after that!

A friend recommended Touch Textbooks to me and I saved a lot of money, so now I'm recommending it to you. Basically, all I can say, is that the site is AWESOME!

You register, you get your log in details, and you then have access to the members only database. It is filled with MILLIONS of textbooks, all the latest editions, its mad!

You can search for any college textbook and download it to your iPad, or iPhone, or Kindle, or anything like that. Words cant describe much more. Check it out brahs.

Cheers

Matty

Edited by moderator
content found on other websites, not unique, you have to quote the article,even if it is your own, which is earlier posted on some other website. (see edit history)

It's funny, I just googled touch textbooks and this exact post was on many other websites. Think Matty is a bot ;)

Going to agree with this. There are many sites for ebooks of textbooks though. So if anyone is interested in them, simply search for (bookname ebook) on Google. There are a lot of sites, but each one usually has different books, so that's the easiest way to find what you want.

I've found, however, that buying used textbooks (the real physical kind) are significantly cheaper than ebooks. Usually the ebooks are only like 5-10% off normal price (and sometimes cost the same as the retail book), but of course you can get the used books at a significant discount, PLUS resell most of them later.

You sure that ebooks are more expensive then physical books? I have to disagree with you on this, look at amazon kindle for instance. I can get a book on there, an ebook for a few $ where as in the shops it would be somewhere around $20 - not sure about the proper price of books in the USA im from the uk. I don't see your logic there. Sorry.