xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lislybarnt12

I Am New Here

Hi,

I’m Lisly from California and I am currently attending school to become a professional. I was looking for a community forum site to get along with some exciting and interesting discussions or posts. And I was so happy I found this site with lot of friendly members.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto, Lisly.What exactly do you want to become a professional at?It is always nice when new people on here give us a bit of information about themselves, and especially their professional activities and hobbies and interests.From what you write, I take you have already had a browse through the different topics.Would you let us know which ones caught your eye especially, in other words, which ones are of special interest to you?Are you also aware of the fact that, by posting here, you can accumulate MyCents credits, which you can use, just like real money, to pay for web hosting, domain names and more goodies?Just keep posting here to increase your credits and then use them to get your generous and reliable web hosting at Xisto.Have lots of fun here.

Hello LislyA big welcome to Xisto.Like you mention everyone here are very friendly and very helpful so if you got a question or you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask.You mention you attend school and you want to become a professional but you didnt mention what.It would be nice to know what your hobbies and interests are.As you have seen there are plenty of topics you can post in to earn your mycents so why not get posting.Well i look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts and learning more about you.

Greetings, Lisly!I see you have yet to post your second post to the forum (your post counter shows that you have made exactly "1 posts", though it could be incorrect if it does not account for the posts made to the no-post-count sub forums). Mr.Dee and SheepDog have the question, "What professional?", on reading your statement about you attending school right now to become a professional. I should have had that question too, but I didn't. I simply assumed that you are trying to become a graphic designer or an advertising professional after looking at that digital signage link in your signature, but then realised after reading the posts by Mr.Dee and SheepDog that it was just my assumption and did not necessarily have to be the case.You have already been introduced to three of the regulars of the forum on this thread, Mr.Dee, Sheepdog, and Nanna. I pop in and pop out on the forum depending on the stuff that is going on in my life at the time from work to class and family.BTW, there were forum signature contests on the forum in the past so if you would like to look at some rather cool signature images, check out the thread. Mr.Dee's signature will probably make you want to create and put up a signature image too :-)

Hello CishemantWelcome to Xisto where you will find everyone very friendly and everyone very helpful.I dont think i would be any good giving you any fitness tips as my hobbie is cooking lol and i have my own blog of recipes.So where do you come from.You have come to right place as we have lots of health and fitness topics that you can post in to earn your mycents from.I am a nanna to two grandaughters and a third grandchild on the way hence my name Nanna.Well i look forward to seeing you around and reading posts from you and have fun here at Xisto.