xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mitral16

Hi

Hi, nice to see you here. I haven't been on this site for a while and its great to see a lot of new faces around. :) It amazes me really. This site has a lot of useful resources that you can use and you can learn a lot from the old members here. I haven't seen a lot of old faces around and it will take some time for me to get used to. Either way, I hope you will stay here and enjoy!!! :) :) :)

Hello MitralWelcome to Xisto.You will find everyone here very friendly and everyone very helpful.It would be nice to learn a bit about you like your intrests,hobbies what you do for a living and where you are from.You wont have have trouble posting in the forums as there is plenty of interesting topics to post in and plenty of posting will earn you your mycents.Well i look forward seeing you around and reading plenty of posts from you.

@mitral16Greetings and welcome to the forum. Do post more about yourself so that we can go to know you better. After all, this is the introductions subforum. What do you do and where are you from? Do you have any pets? Are you here for the free web hosting too, or are you just here to share your knowledge and hang out with a community of people who spend way too much time at the computer than their optometrists tell them that they should in a day? (I think I would have spent 25 hours of the day posting something online, working on assignments, reading, or working at the computer, if it were at all possible)