xisto Community
mrdee

It's Mycents Again.

I am aware of the fact that there has been some kind of crash the day before yesterday and the day before, when we were greeted with a database error when trying to access this forum, but it seems like a few things have not been resolved yet.Once again, the MyCents credit system does not seem to do its job properly:I was owed a number of MyCents credits dating back to before the crash (or whatever caused the issue), this was after I was informed that a BETA version of the script is now running, and i understand there had been some delay because of that.Anyway, after the MyCents issue, I received my credits, and then posted some more, which is why i say I am still owed some credits.But then I saw the crash, so, i obviously expected nothing to happen during that time.I even added some posting right after the crash just to make sure.However, for the last two days, nothing has changed to my credit again, although I was told that the fact that MyCents does not run on a certain day is a myth.If it is, where are the latest updates then?I owe Xisto some money (not even a dollar, not a huge amount), but had MyCents done its job properly, that would not have been the case.So, can someone please look into the MyCents script and make sure it starts giving credit where credit is due?I have the impression mine is "somewhat" overdue.

Yeah, there was a problem with the server and that has been fixed now. The reason the mycents are not yet regular is because like i mentioned in the other topic, it is still in beta testing mode.OpaQue has to review and observe how the new code is working before he can make it happen automatically. I understand your concern in regards to the billing aspect, you can have that solved by sending in a ticket :)So give it a day or two, opaque should have everything tweaked out and then the sytem will be allowed to do its job properly. In the meanwhile, I will ask him to run the script manually so that members can get their earnings.

OK, Velma.It seems like we are getting somewhere now.My MyCents have updated a few minutes ago.Hope Opaque gets it sorted soon and it gets past the BETA stage soon.Anyway, I have now been able to pay the balance of what was owed on my invoice and I can now continue posting to build up my credits for the next one that comes along.Thank you for your explanation, Velma, I shall now take it from here.