xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyoume

Hello All

Hi Andy (I assume that is your name).Welcome to the Xisto community.Please tell us a bit more about yourself, like where you come from, your hobbies and interests and some more general information.You will be even more happy here when you have been a member for a while, when you have met some nice people on here, found answers to your questions and/or solutions to your problems.Also, once you start to collect MyCents you will see how rewarding it is, you can use them to pay for hosting, domain names and more.Let me assure you the web hosting is well worth having, very generous and also very reliable.i hope to read lots more from you here soon, and i wish you lots of fun on these forums.

Hello AndyoumeWelcome to Xisto.You will find everyone on here very friendly and very helpful.You will also find plenty of topics to post in to earn your mycents,It would be interesting to have a bit of information about you and where you are from and any hobbies you have.I look forward to seeing you around and reading more about you.

Hi everyone, seems like this is a very interesting forum. I’m a newbie here and hopefully I’ll be able to participate in some threads/discussions since I like to discuss things that I am familiar with. I want to share my learnings and hopefully learn from all of you. I’m almost excited here.

@andyoumeHello and welcome to Xisto. I haven't been on the forum for a while so I missed your introduction thread so I thought it is better to be late in welcoming you to the forum than to have never replied to your introduction thread at all, right? So here goes.I'm Nitin Reddy, a freelance software developer, web designer, and blogger. I do quite a bit of PHP development so if you have any questions about PHP, feel free to drop in a post to the PHP programming thread of this forum and I or one of the other PHP programming enthusiasts on the forum will post a reply to you. You can follow the link in my post signature to get to my personal website. Before you ask, let me tell you that my personal website is hosted using the service provided by Xisto / Xisto - Web Hosting through the credits provided by Xisto and its sibling forum (though most of my credits did come from Xisto).You will probably here a lot from the forum regulars: nanna, who has already replied to this thread; mrdee, who manages at least a couple of web sites; sheepdog, who uses a website (or perhaps multiple websites, I can't tell for sure) for promoting her business; velma, who is perhaps the most active moderator on the forum right now; Quatrux, who posts to the forum often but I don't really know much about.@olgawaineIt would be great if you can start your own thread in the introductions sub-forum - it would only be fair for us to get to know you better and having your own thread in the introductions forum would help a lot.