xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

League Of Legends

Hey all,

since about 2 years I played this rpg/rts game, League of Legends.

This game plays in an arena, where players play as Champions (legendary creatures), either 3v3 or 5v5 players and the objective is to destroy your enemies turrets, base and eventually their 'Nexus'.
This Nexus is where your team's 'minions' spawn from. Minions are tiny creatures wich assist you in the game by attacking other minions, champions and turrets. Each time you kill an enemy minion you get a small amount of gold (champion kills grant more) wich you can spend in your base to buy items to increase your champions stats and make it faster, stronger and more durable.

Teamplay is highly encouraged, since you need your teammates to fight so called teamfights or to destroy the turrets.
When you want to play alone, this is not a game for you :ph34r:

This is just a small part of a large and growing game. You can learn more by reading:

http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/

[media]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

This is one of the better rts/rpg's out there, and it's FREE!!! xD
try it for yourself

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)

I tried getting into League of Legends but it just wasn't really good in my eyes. After playing it for many days I learned that everyone either:A) isn't good at it and causes you to lose because they refuse to listen/learn orB) is an elitestIt just drained any fun I'd otherwise have in it. I think I had like two matches out of many hours that didn't fit in A/B.

I agree, most games are messed up when you are playing in the 'soloqeue' but once you know some people you can play 'premade' wich is pretty cool, but indeed it takes a fanatic (oops) to keep playing after the first 100 matches haha. Seriously... the real fun starts at lvl 30, that's something they should change.I like how the devs keep balancing the game, sometimes for the good, sometimes its just bad, but then again... It's free :P

Its a pretty solid put together game I suppose. I have played it for awhile but lately have been looking at the 3D RPG mulitplayer games like rise of immortals and even S4 league. Have you checked either of those games out?

Never even heard of either of those... generally I just keep up with the more popular games because I like high populations, :P

Wow Rise of the Immortals is a lot like League of Legends :oI'm gonna trry that one out as well soon.From what I saw these games are based for HoN, Heroes of Newereth or however it's spelled. Still need to check that one out too.