xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gdpglc

Sharing A Beautiful Poem!

today i fine a beautiful poemlet's sharing it together: On a Bad DayEvery time my tears have ever fallenI keep'em in my pocketFor a rainy daySo when it's pouring I take them outsideI let the rain start washin'my tears awayBut on a bad dayWhen hearts are breakingThere's not enough rainTo carry all the tears awayEvery time I'm blueI take my feelingI hold it tighterI hold it tighterAnd I don't let go When the sky gets whiterAnd the air is colder I throw my feeling to the falling snow Every time my heartMy heart starts breakingI take this pain And I hold it downAnd i wait for the wailingWhen the wind is cominAnd my pain is blowin through another town

Hiding from the rain and snow   在雨中,在雪中    Trying to forget but I won’t let go   试着忘记但我不想走    Looking at a crowded street   望向拥挤的街头    Listening to my own heart beat   倾听我心    So many people all around the world   世上有这么多人    Tell me where do I find someone like you girl   告诉我哪里可以找到爱我的女孩        *Take me to your heart take me to your soul   让我靠近你的心,解读你的灵魂    Give me your hand before I’m old   在我年老之前给我你的手    Show me what love is - haven’t got a clue   告诉我爱情是什么——我还没有头绪    Show me that wonders can be true   告诉我那些渴望是真的    They say nothing lasts forever   他们说没有东西永恒不变    We’re only here today   我们只能在此时拥有彼此    Love is now or never   爱它来了或者没有    Bring me far away   将我带向远方        **Take me to your heart take me to your soul   让我靠近你的心,解读你的灵魂    Give me your hand and hold me   把你的手给我和我一起    Show me what love is, be my guiding star   告诉我它是什么,做引导我的星星    It’s easy, take me to your heart   这很简单,让我接近你的心    Standing on a mountain high   站在地铁(高速火车车站?)    Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky   看透明的蓝天上那支月亮    I should go and see some friends   我必须离开去见一些朋友    But they don’t really comprehend   但他们并不是真的理解我    Don’t need too much talking without saying anything   我不想继续毫无意义的对话    All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing   我所需要的一切只是一个我愿意为之歌唱的爱人