xisto Community
karlo

Wow, What Happened?

Hello,It's been a while since I visited Xisto and this is what I saw. Xisto reminded me of my teenage years as I am exploring the world of website designing and PHP programming. As far as I know I celebrated lots of birthdays with everyone at Xisto. I met a lot of amazing programmers and designers here.Anyway I'm looking forward to contribute to the community in the future and to collaborate with everyone.Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone :-)

Hello KarloWelcome back to Xisto i hope you enjoy it back here like you used to do in your teenage years;How long ago is it since you were here last im a newbie around here and im a big animal lover.You will find everyone around here very friendly and very helpful.I look forward to seeing what you have to contribute to the forum.Well im off now and i look forward to seejng you around.

Welcome back Karlo Posted Image from Mich in Michigan USA. I have been here since Jan 2006. Things have changed a lot since then, so I guess you really got a surprise coming back last Sunday. Seems like there are not as many participating in the forums as there used to be. I, for one, have not been a steady participant. Life seems to get in the way.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well. Look forward to seeing more of your posts. ;)

Welcome back Karlo,

Since it has been a long time since you last came to Xisto,maybe you'd love to read about the new Mycent system and how you can start earning them once again. If you post often, maybe we can have those warnings of yours removed :)

Seems like there are not as many participating in the forums as there used to be. I, for one, have not been a steady participant. Life seems to get in the way.

Yeah, Ebb and Flow I guess.. Sometimes I can manage to get in 5-7 posts in one session while most of the times I am forced to simply read updates from members but not really get the time to reply to posts. What made you come back to Xisto Karlo and how do you like the new changes made on the site?

Maybe you will bump into some of the other old members :)

Welcome back to the forums, yeah a lot have changed since Xisto times, the name and the design as I remember of these forums changed twice and both times for the better :P