xisto Community
Forte

Mario Kart 7

Mario Kart 7 was released today (December 4, 2011), for the Nintendo 3DS. Like its predecessors on the Wii and DS, it promises to be a wild ride with Mario and friends, adding in the new element of kart customization to the already interesting concepts present in Mario Kart. While I don't know very much about the kart customization system, I also don't quite know what to think about it, since it both opens up limitless possiblities for how to make a kart that drives exactly how you want it to drive, but also seems to suggest that there won't be very many stock karts, which was a feature I enjoyed in Mario Kart DS (also the unlockable ability to pair any character with any kart).While I haven't purchased it yet, I can say for certain that I will be buying it soon, and look forward to experiencing the 3DS's first online game, and will also have plenty more to say about it once I do own it.

Unfortunately, Nintendo vary rarely has download services, and if they do, it's through local wireless communications between two 3DS systems. The game can be purchased at any major retailer (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy), their websites(walmart.com ,target.com, bestbuy.com), or game specialty stores such as Gamestop or EB Games.Related to the game itself, it brings new characters to the table as well, and the kart customization is based around collecting coins in the races you play in, so that you can buy new kart pieces. The game can also be played in first person mode, if you so choose, which makes use of the 3DS's gyroscope to deliver a realistic driving experience (kind of).

Ah well, as I said, Nintendo doesn't have download services for their games, and it isn't available for PC, so downloading it isn't really possible without doing something illegal.I did get around to purchasing it, so I have quite a bit to say about it, now. For one, the controls are amazingly smooth. The music is terrific and the new tracks are pretty much the best in the series. A new type of track has been introduced that doesn't function on laps, but instead functions on splitting the track into three sections. This is done for two Wii Sports Resort based tracks and Rainbow Road, which I think Rainbow Road should have been a three lap deal just because it's always supposed to be the longest track in the game.The returning tracks are some of the best picks Nintendo has ever put into a Mario Kart game, and while there are some past tracks I would have liked to see return, I can't really complain about the choices.The items are a lot less unfair than they started to be in Mario Kart Double Dash, and now you are allowed to keep the item you're holding if you're hit by a leader shell, to avoid the scenario that always happened in Mario Kart Wii, where a leader shell would leave you unable to defend your position in first. Unfortunately, Lightning still makes you drop your item.The coins you collect during the race have a cap at ten, and according to the instruction manual, make your kart faster the more you have, but I haven't really noticed that much of a difference, and I think they only provide a temporary speed boost when you grab one. The unlocking parts thing doesn't work by buying things like I expected, but instead the more total coins you have (which is saved after every Grand Prix) unlocks a part. The parts are unlocked after every 50 coins, which means that before you can unlock a single part, you'll have to play through two different Grand Prix modes (Luckily, since 40 + 40 = 80, and then 80 + 40 = 120, 160 etc, you'll get one part for the next three Grand Prix modes you play through).The 3DS's online mode is wonderful, and has all but done away with friend codes for games. The 3DS itself has a personal friend code for the console (much like the Wii did) and having someone added as a console friend also adds them as a friend in any online enabled game, even if your friend doesn't have the game yet. You are also able to create communities that people can join, so that an entire group of people can always play together and not have to worry about the random match making system of the Nintendo Wifi Connection.Overall, I think this game beats any other Mario Kart game ever made, and I hope it continues to impress me that much as I go through the game, unlocking things in preparation to play online.

Oh, firstly very very thanks to share those information about the game.Secondaly I have got the link where from we can purchase it, may be a nice christmas gift for my brother's son.http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/